Reviews by Bluewire
Back in Black by smkfan14evr Rated: Teen hearthearthearthearthalf heart [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: Bluewire Signed hearthearthearthearthalf heart
Date: 31/12/10 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

This was a very cute story.  Hopefully you decide to extend the ending!  :D

Answer to the Christmas 2010 Challenge

Slightly AU, takes place in line with Santa's got a brand new bag.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Billy Melrose, Dotty West, Jamie King, Joe King, Lee Stetson, Phillip King
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: No Word count: 4977 Read Count: 3218
Reviewer: Bluewire Signed hearthearthearthearthalf heart
Date: 31/12/10 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

THis was a great Christmas story.  THanks for writing it.

Blown by Ardeliah Rated: Teen [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: Bluewire Signed
Date: 22/05/11 Title: Chapter 1: Blown

I loved this story.  Thank you so much for writing.  I loved the reference to Moxie.

The Gift by amandarex Rated: Teen [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: Bluewire Signed
Date: 25/04/13 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Love this story!  Her gift would certainly explain how Amanda always managed to keep herself safe.

Author's Response: I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading and taking the time to post a review.

Reviewer: Bluewire Signed
Date: 12/03/13 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

This was an excellent story.  I would love to see a sequel!!

Author's Response: Thank you for reading! I'll think about a sequel.

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us