Reviews by Patti
Waterfall by smkfan14evr Rated: Teen [Reviews - 3]
Reviewer: Patti Signed
Date: 28/06/10 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

This was very sweet.  The imagery of the waterfall and its possibilities was awesome!

Author's Response: Thanks! You know you could take it from there and do a 'sequal' of sorts where they enjoy the waterfall~  and or a trip to hawaii...oh no, a story is forming in my head now....if you're game to brainstorm and write let me know!

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us