Reviews by JulBil
Reviewer: JulBil Signed
Date: 21/09/09 Title: Chapter 2: Secrets To Be Told - Charlie

I am going crazy waiting for you to finish this story. I love your stories and always look forward to reading them. Please finish this story, I'm sure it will be great like all your other ones.

thanks!!!!!

Reviewer: JulBil Signed
Date: 14/10/09 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I love your sense of humor. Your stories are always so good!!!!

Author's Response:

Thank you so much.  Glad you like my quirky mind and that I can entertain you.

Charlie

Reviewer: JulBil Signed
Date: 26/01/10 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I love these maintaining his cover stories!!! Hope to see more in the future.

Author's Response:

Thank you.  They were lots of fun to write.  Always nice to know people are reading and enjoying SMK still!

Charlie

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us