Reviews by BrittanyLS
A Perfect Day by Cheryl Rated: Adult [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 24/11/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Beautiful!!

Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 08/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Wow!! Beautiful doesn't cover it!!

Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 01/01/09 Title: Chapter 9: Part 8 - (chpt 71 - Conclusion)

This was a great story!! I cannot wait to read the sequel!!!

Absolute Silence by Cheryl Rated: Adult [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 02/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Even with no words you could practically feel the romance!!!! Amzing job!

Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 02/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I would have loved to see Billy find out about their marriage!! If only we could have had one more season!!

Adventures in Dining by Cheryl Rated: Adult heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 02/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

whew!!! very, very hot!!! But I loved every second!

Arabian Nights by Cheryl Rated: Adult [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 05/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Very hot!! I would love to see what will happen in the other rooms!!

The Backyard by Cheryl Rated: Adult [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 23/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Hoe he comes up with these ideas!! very hot!!

Bed of Roses by Cheryl Rated: Adult [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 06/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Beautiful story!!

A Night Of Enchantment by Sue Rated: Smut hearthearthearthearthalf heart [Reviews - 3]
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 24/11/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Wow!!! Very, very hot!!! But you did an credible job of making it incredibly romatic as well! Great Job!

One Enchanted Evening by Sue Rated: Teen heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 24/11/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Perfect story!!! I love it!!!

 Incredibly romantic!!!

Birthday Surprise by Cheryl Rated: Adult [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 07/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Very hot!!! I loved it!

Little Boy Blue . . . Bell by Sue Rated: Family [Reviews - 1]
Not sure how to sum it up without giving it away. So I’ll just say it’s a romantic evening for Lee and Amanda, sort of. Takes place during season three.

Disclaimer:  Scarecrow & Mrs. King belong to Warner Bros. & Shoot the Moon productions. I’m just borrowing them. I promise not to dent them and to put them back when I’m done. The story is mine, such as it is.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 2428 Read Count: 4291
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 16/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Very cute!! I love that Lee is taking care of her while she is sick!!

Christmas Cooking by Sue Rated: Adult [Reviews - 1]
Lee and Amanda cook for Christmas. A/U

Notes:  This started out to be a drabble, then turned into a very short story. Now it’s probably just a short story. Feedback is always welcome. Please no flames.

Thanks to all the gutter girls who brainstormed with me in chat, and Ana, who I drove crazy with instant messages. Thanks most of all to my very own smut beta, Cheryl: I couldn’t have done this without you.

 Disclaimer: Scarecrow & Mrs. King belong to Warner Bros. & Shoot the Moon. I’m just having a little fun with them.
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 2747 Read Count: 3062
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 07/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

What a great way to start Christmas!!!

Glimpse of Regret by tjsmklvr Rated: Teen heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 14/12/08 Title: Chapter 15: Epilogue

Beautiful! I was hoiding my breath until he asked Amanda to stay!

Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 15/12/08 Title: Chapter 12: Chapter 12

I'm glad he didn't let her get away!!!

A Summer To Forget by Sue Rated: Teen [Reviews - 1]
Disclaimer: Scarecrow & Mrs. King belong to Warner Bros & Shoot the Moon. I’m just having fun

Setting:  Fourth season. Stemwinder hasn’t happened yet. Lee and Amanda haven’t said, “I love you” yet. Slightly off cannon and AU.

Synopsis:  Lee shares his deepest feelings with the only other person he could trust. This takes place before Operation Sneak Attack.

Author’s notes: Flashbacks are bracketed by ******** and dialogue is in Italics. I hope this doesn’t confuse anyone.

This was my first attempt at agnst. I don't think I achieved it. This is the second story Ive ever written

A special thank you goes to my wonderful betas Dawn and Lushy. Their efforts were invaluable to me. I really can’t express my thanks enough. All the comments and corrections to my story were made with grace and tact. I’ll be forever grateful for them. They have only managed to make this story and any future stories betteraving a little fun with them.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 16475 Read Count: 7600
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 02/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Beautfiul story!!! Good for Lee for not letting her go!

The Dream Palace by Cheryl Rated: Adult [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 23/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Very hot!!

I Will Remember You by tjsmklvr Rated: Adult heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 3]
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 15/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Wow!! This brought tears to my eyes!! Please continuue this!

Father Christmas by Cheryl Rated: Teen [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 09/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

So sweet!!!

Flower Power by Cheryl Rated: Smut [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 13/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

So glad that Lee got over his problem with roses!!

Hot Times at IFF by Cheryl Rated: Adult [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 14/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I can see the need for a cold shower after this!! Great job!

N is for Nemesis by Sue Rated: Family heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
Disclaimer:  Scarecrow & Mrs. King belongs to Warner Bros. And Shoot the Moon; I’m just having fun with them. The story is mine.

Feedback is always welcome. Just remember that I’m not a professional so be kind.

Setting: Third season after “All The World’s A Stage.” Slightly A/U.

Synopsis:  Amanda helps with homework but it’s Lee who gets an education.

I wrote this story for an Alphabet Challenge on another site and thought you'd enjoy it.

Special thanks to Lynn who chose this title; I really appreciated all the sleepless nights it brought. A heart felt thanks to my beta Tabitha. Her corrections and dialogue suggestions really make this story flow.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 5004 Read Count: 4132
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 17/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I can almost see Lee wanting to track down Joan just to make her pay for hat she put Amanda through!!

Strike Up The Band by Sue Rated: Family heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 3]
Lee discovers one of Amanda’s hidden secrets. End of season three. Just slightly off cannon. A/U

Disclaimer: The characters don’t belong to me. I am just having fun. The songs don’t belong to me either. The story is mine. The reference to Sandy Newcomb is from the episode Sudden Death; this character belongs to the writer of that episode. Scarecrow and Mrs. King is the property of Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Enterprises. Any reference to person’s living or deceased that are not credited is purely accidental. This is a work of fiction.

Authors Note: The timing of the songs may not be just right in the time line but I liked these songs so I used them. Salinte: Gaelic for “Cheers.” Mi baidh sibn: I love you, also Gaelic. This is the  very first story I've ever written.

I’d like to give huge THANKS to NancyY, Stephanie, Alley, Ana, Cheryl, and Rita, Miss Edna, too, for the wonderful beta job they did. Their help only made this story and my writing better.

Special thanks go to Tina Ramos. She gave me the courage to try something new. Thanks for all your help. And to all the Gutter Girls who I bugged nightly in chats, thanks for all your patience and suggestions.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 14913 Read Count: 4576
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 22/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Loved it!! Glad she forgave Lee!!

The Christmas Present by Sue Rated: Smut heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
This story takes place after the Tag in the episode Santa’s Got A Brand New Bag.

Disclaimer: Scarecrow & Mrs. King, and Santa’s Got A Brand New Bag belong to Warner Bros. and Shoot The Moon. The story is mine--flaws and all.

Thanks to my wonderful betas, Rita and Miss Edna.  A very special thanks to Kathy. She took my idea for an ending, and using her talents, actually managed to turn it into something legible.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 4850 Read Count: 1002
Reviewer: BrittanyLS Signed
Date: 23/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Joe is such a jerk!!! I'm glad Lee could cheer her up!!

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us