Reviewer: Awatts Signed
Date: 07/01/17 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Loved this! Loved you brought in someone from her past !

Reviewer: Awatts Signed
Date: 05/01/17 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I'm not a big fan of the years after the show stories, but this was amazing! I loved that Amanda got to hit Eva! I'm so glad I read it. Couldn't stop reading!

Reviewer: Awatts Signed
Date: 05/01/17 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I'm not a big fan of the years after the show stories, but this was amazing! I loved that Amanda got to hit Eva! I'm so glad I read it. Couldn't stop reading!

No More Blame by Jenny Rated: Adult [Reviews - 3]
Reviewer: Awatts Signed
Date: 04/01/17 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Loved this sequel. Both stories were really great! Loved how Lee never blamed her and tried to find out what she had went through.

Its In The Mail by Barbara Rated: Teen [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: Awatts Signed
Date: 01/01/17 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Loved this...

To Pay in Blood by Debbie Rated: Teen heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 6]
Reviewer: Awatts Signed
Date: 03/01/17 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

This is one of my favorites! Could not stop reading! Would love to see what happens later!

Spontaneous Combustion by Debbie Rated: Adult [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: Awatts Signed
Date: 02/01/17 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

This was so good. I would love for this to have a continuation!

Reviewer: Awatts Signed
Date: 01/01/17 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Really enjoyed this!

Reviewer: Awatts Signed
Date: 07/01/17 Title: Chapter 4: Chapter 4

Great story!

Happy Mayhem by Twisted Sister Rated: Adult [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: Awatts Signed
Date: 31/12/16 Title: Chapter 7: Alternate Ending

I had read this one other time, but it was not completed. So glad I found this! Loved the alternate ending!

Reviewer: Awatts Signed
Date: 06/01/17 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

So very sweet how she took care of him!

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us