Reviews by Emily
Walking Her Home by charlie Rated: Teen heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 28/02/16 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Beautiful story! a little sad but there is so much love in this...

Author's Response: Thank you!  I heard the song on the radio and just KNEW it was meant to be an SMK short!

Family Bonds by musicbrain Rated: Adult hearthearthearthearthalf heart [Reviews - 18]
Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 02/02/16 Title: Chapter 8: Chapter 8

I can't get enough of this story!!! The end note is such a teaser but it seems that the story was never written. Please write more!!!!!!

Beating the Heat by Cheryl Rated: Teen [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 30/01/16 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Nice way to beat the heat or is it!!!

Irresistible by musicbrain Rated: Adult heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 7]
Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 08/02/16 Title: Chapter 5: Chapter 5

Love this story! From the resume, I expected other stories but there doesn't seem to be any!!! So disapointing... It was so promissing

More Justice by Jennifer Cannon Rated: Adult [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 11/02/16 Title: Chapter 24: Chapter 24

Great story! show of strenght in the face of adversity even with the support system she has, it's wonderfully recounted.  I just love this king of story!!!!

Baby Power by Jennifer Cannon Rated: Family [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 20/04/16 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

This is such a cute story!!!

Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 27/02/16 Title: Chapter 15: Chapter 15

This story is great!!! Angst, action, romance, familly all rolled up in one. I just can't seem to get enough of those stories. I love the respect of the caracters and specially the happy end. More SMK stories please...

Independence Day by aharey Rated: Teen [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 15/02/16 Title: Chapter 8: July 4, 1989

I love the evolution from year to year. It's nice the way everything turned out right!

A West Family Christmas by Cheryl Rated: Family [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 05/04/16 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Never thought that they had shared their first kiss at such a tender age... Cute one

Shadows Fall by aharey Rated: Teen [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 16/02/16 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter One

I didn't always like Joe but didn't wish him gone. Heartwrenching episodes.  Couldn't stop from feeling as bad as if it were people that I knew.  Great episode specially with the hopefull ending.

Reckless Abandon by aharey Rated: Teen [Reviews - 1]
Lee and Amanda, along with the new team in the Q Bureau, are in the midst of creating a security plan for the Hungarian delegation. Will they be able to keep the new democratic president and his delegation safe? This story follows my story, Shadows Fall.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Beaman, Billy Melrose, Dotty West, Francine Desmond, Jamie King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Adventure, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: Resolute Strength Universe
Chapters: 10 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 27135 Read Count: 119679
Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 16/02/16 Title: Chapter 10: Epilogue

Finally Francine will get her happily ever after! I love the ending of this serie of stories.

Blown by Ardeliah Rated: Teen [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 26/01/16 Title: Chapter 1: Blown

Great story!!! I love the way they all find out at different time and for different reasons.  I also love the way Billy and Francine discover ther marriage and the way they are protected from separation by Dr Smyth by the President.

Strive for Success by aharey Rated: Teen [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 15/02/16 Title: Chapter 1: Strive for Success

She's it!! Nice touch to make her the ringer... and to have Lee finally admit that she is his partner. I love it!

Season of Change by aharey Rated: Teen [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 16/02/16 Title: Chapter 8: Epilogue

I sure hope that we see what happens next with those two loosers.

A Random Run by Ardeliah Rated: Teen [Reviews - 2]
Lee Stetson has always been a lone agent. Now that he has a wife and family can he be compromised?

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Billy Melrose, Dotty West, Francine Desmond, Jamie King, Joe King, Leatherneck, Lee Stetson, Phillip King
Genres: Action, Adventure
Warnings: Language, Mature themes, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 30014 Read Count: 7704
Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 05/04/16 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I simply love this story. Specially the dressing down Joe receives after under estimating Amanda yet again.  It's nice to have different actions and villains than the regular ones.

Season of Friendship by aharey Rated: Family [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 15/02/16 Title: Chapter 1: Season of Friendship

Hey... it isn't a scarf!!! He is already showing is true color!

Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 22/01/16 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Love this story.. Lots of emotions and explanations with background history.  I love Lee's reaction in getting to the source of Amanda's tears and the fact that they are just there for each other... very sweet!

A Morning After by cbear Rated: Adult heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
What happens with Lee and Amanda in the morning after a night together?

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: Results of an Empty Black Box
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 1839 Read Count: 3797
Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 04/04/16 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I simply love this serie. It's so funny the way everyone finds out at different time and reacts differently.  It's just great.

Plotting by Ardeliah Rated: Teen [Reviews - 6]
Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 14/02/16 Title: Chapter 1: Plotting

I love that everything ends well and specially when Dr Smyth is taken down a peg or two.  Great action story!

Having It All by cbear Rated: Teen [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 05/04/16 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I also love the ending of this story! If the serie had ended that way, it would have been much more satisfying! Great ending!

A pregnant Amanda is taken hostage during a bank robbery.  Can Lee find her before tragedy strikes?

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Billy Melrose, Dotty West, Francine Desmond, Lee Stetson
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 11989 Read Count: 41176
Reviewer: Emily Signed
Date: 11/02/16 Title: Chapter 3: Chapter 3

This story is really good.  I love the action scene and the happy ending!

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us