Favorite Stories
A Summer To Forget by Sue Rated: Teen [Reviews - 1]
Disclaimer: Scarecrow & Mrs. King belong to Warner Bros & Shoot the Moon. I’m just having fun

Setting:  Fourth season. Stemwinder hasn’t happened yet. Lee and Amanda haven’t said, “I love you” yet. Slightly off cannon and AU.

Synopsis:  Lee shares his deepest feelings with the only other person he could trust. This takes place before Operation Sneak Attack.

Author’s notes: Flashbacks are bracketed by ******** and dialogue is in Italics. I hope this doesn’t confuse anyone.

This was my first attempt at agnst. I don't think I achieved it. This is the second story Ive ever written

A special thank you goes to my wonderful betas Dawn and Lushy. Their efforts were invaluable to me. I really can’t express my thanks enough. All the comments and corrections to my story were made with grace and tact. I’ll be forever grateful for them. They have only managed to make this story and any future stories betteraving a little fun with them.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 16475 Read Count: 7611

Warning!
Extreme violence and sexual situations
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Graphic
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 149290 Read Count: 52901
Sidelined by Sue Rated: Teen [Reviews - 0]
Strike Up The Band by Sue Rated: Family heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 3]
Lee discovers one of Amanda’s hidden secrets. End of season three. Just slightly off cannon. A/U

Disclaimer: The characters don’t belong to me. I am just having fun. The songs don’t belong to me either. The story is mine. The reference to Sandy Newcomb is from the episode Sudden Death; this character belongs to the writer of that episode. Scarecrow and Mrs. King is the property of Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Enterprises. Any reference to person’s living or deceased that are not credited is purely accidental. This is a work of fiction.

Authors Note: The timing of the songs may not be just right in the time line but I liked these songs so I used them. Salinte: Gaelic for “Cheers.” Mi baidh sibn: I love you, also Gaelic. This is the  very first story I've ever written.

I’d like to give huge THANKS to NancyY, Stephanie, Alley, Ana, Cheryl, and Rita, Miss Edna, too, for the wonderful beta job they did. Their help only made this story and my writing better.

Special thanks go to Tina Ramos. She gave me the courage to try something new. Thanks for all your help. And to all the Gutter Girls who I bugged nightly in chats, thanks for all your patience and suggestions.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 14913 Read Count: 4580
The General's Ball by Sue Rated: Smut heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 9]