[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1218 Read: 2666
Published: 27/10/13 Updated: 27/10/13
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Jan for finding all my errors. You rock!

1. Chapter 1 by Cheryl [Reviews - 0] (1218 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us