- Text Size +

The Agency – The Bullpen

When they got back to the office, they went immediately to the bullpen to report to Billy.

“Could this be the first attack?” Billy asked. “Should we plan on moving ahead?”

Lee was surreptitiously leaning on Amanda rubbing his hip. “Let’s see what comes up on the plates.  Plus we may have picked up a tail on our way to lunch. I want to run the license plate on that car as well. No one was in the car when I looked.” Lee replied.

“First,” Amanda stated firmly, “you need to go home and change your pants. That is unless you want the whole office to see what color boxers you’re wearing today.”

Billy laughed. “Leave the plate numbers with me and I’ll get Francine on them. Amanda, take Scarecrow home to change his clothes. Then get back here and we will formulate our plan.”

Lee’s Apartment

Amanda and Lee headed to his apartment. They kept a close eye out for their tail but couldn’t see it. Once in the apartment, Amanda led Lee into the bedroom and began to undo his belt.

“Uh, Sweetheart, shouldn’t we tend to my hip first?” Lee asked her.

“Very funny, Lee. You could have been killed today.” Amanda worried her lip while fumbling with the pants button.

“I’m okay, Manda, really.” He stopped her hands and pulled her into his embrace. He tipped her head up and kissed her slowly and deeply. “Really, okay.” He breathed as began to trail kisses along her jaw.

“We… should…mmmm…really tend to your hip.” Amanda responded by moving her head to give him better access to her neck. Amanda moved her body to get closer to his. When she brushed his hip with her arm, he flinched. “Oh Sweetheart, I’m sorry.  Take your pants off and lie on your side. You better get that shirt off as well, it’s torn too.  I’m going to get a compress for your hip.”

Lee did as he was told and when she came back in his shirt and pants were off and his boxers were lowered over his hips. “See, it’s not bad.”

Amanda voiced her distress, “Oh My Gosh, Lee, you are going to have a big bruise there. Move your arm. Let me put the compress on.” She looked closely at his hip and continued to ramble. “I should never have carried on like that. I went too far, didn’t I? I just thought that if there was someone we needed to convince, I should make it good.”

He took her hand and kissed. “Honey, you were brilliant. I almost believed you.” He looked at her quizzically. “Did your mother really say you shouldn’t trust me?”

“Of course not. She adores you.” She waited a moment. “How does the compress feel?”

“Better.” Lee admitted. “But,” his eyes twinkled and he smiled up at her, “I think if you kissed my owie it would feel even better.”

“I bet, Scarecrow.”  Amanda returned smiled and bent down to bestow a light kiss the bruise forming on Lee’s hip. “Better?” she whispered as she crawled up on the bed with him placing light kisses on his side until she reached his lips.

“Absolutely.”  Lee whispered as he rolled onto his back, reached for his wife and deepened their kiss. Amanda eagerly responded by running her hands over his chest. Amanda opened to his questing tongue and could feel his arousal begin against her thigh.

A banging on the door interrupted their moment and Lee cursed quietly. “Stay here.” He told her. “Remember where we were.” He pulled up his boxers, grabbed his robe, and pulled his pistol from his holster heading to the door.  The banging continued.

Amanda looked out of the bedroom to see Lee looking out his peep hole. He turned and looked at Amanda “It’s Stanley, the doorman. Amanda backed back into the bedroom and listened.

“I’m sorry to disturb you, Mr. Stetson but your car alarm has been going off for 10 minutes. Would it be possible for you to turn it off, please?”

“My alarm? What set it off?” Lee asked.

“I don’t know, sir.”

“I’ll be down in a few minutes. Let me get some clothes on.”

“Thank you, sir. I’m sure everyone in the building will appreciate it.”

Amanda having heard the conversation began to pull a new suit out of the closet for her husband. She took a minute to enjoy the domestic moment of choosing a shirt and tie to go with the suit. “I heard.” She said as he walked into the bedroom already shedding his robe. She sat down on the bed as she watched her husband get dressed. She sighed. ‘It was probably for the best anyway. We wouldn’t have had time for anything complicated.’ She watched him as he pulled his shirt on over his strong and defined arms. She smiled as she saw him shoulder into his shirt and begin to button it up over his smooth chest and flat stomach. As he reached for his pants she enjoyed the play of muscles in his legs and butt. As he buttoned and zipped his pants, Amanda thought ‘Only Lee could make getting dressed an erotic experience.’

“Like what you see Mrs. Stetson?” Lee inquired smiling.

“Why do you ask?”

“You’re looking at me like I’m the last piece of chocolate in a candy bowl.” He leaned in to kiss her and grab his tie.

“I can’t help it. You are really quite handsome in that suit, Mr. Stetson.” Amanda informed him.

“What about out of it?”

“You’re okay, I guess.”

He reached for her finding his favorite ticklish spot.  “Ooo, that hurts. Just okay?”

She screamed and began to squirm away. “Lee, stop that. We need to go!”

He reached for his socks and shoes. “So you surrender?”

“Never,” his wife replied running a hand down his back and squeezing a perfectly shaped ass cheek, “round two will just have to be later, Handsome.”

Outside Lee’s Apartment

They walked out of the apartment hand in hand. The observer across the street looked at them and sighed in relief. ‘They didn’t have enough time to start anything. She still looks same. It doesn’t look like they had sex.’ Scott watched as Stetson carefully checked around and under his car. All Scott had to do was tap the car a little with the gray sedan to get the alarm going. The car was gone by the time the doorman came out to check the noise. It had taken them forever to leave the apartment. Scott thought back to the argument in the street. ‘Perhaps all is not well with that relationship. Maybe I can drive a bigger wedge between them.’