- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters but love them so I take them out for a stroll every now and then.

Thanks to Jennifer for being a great Beta.

Thanks also to Cheryl, Jennifer, Lynda, Sue, Tera and Denny for support and ideas on chat.

Private Island somewhere in the Caribbean

March 14, 1987

The Buyer looked at the picture he kept framed on his desk. The picture was of a woman holding a puppy. The man’s fingers traced the bright, warm smile of the woman, the classical features of her face, the flow of her brown hair, and the lapels of her red jacket. She was looking to the side but he could still see the deep brown of her eyes. The ache of dissatisfaction swept over him once again. He had never met her but he wanted her. His fist came down hard on his desk. It was not right. She should be here now. If Sinclair and Pierce hadn’t botched the retrieval of his merchandise, she would be with him now, compliant and well trained.

His obsession with the lovely creature had grown over the last two years. He had tried to move on to other women and ignore the one that got away but he couldn’t. He had never been denied a woman he had wanted. He desired to have her like no other. She would be perfect to be trained and then to train in return. The pleasure of turning a suburban housewife into a submissive concubine appealed to him still. There was something more. She had managed to escape from two highly trained and successful dealers. That showed spirit and ingenuity. Those traits alone would create a challenge for his skills. He would have to work to break her.  He longed to have her in his control. He needed to feel her flesh under his hands. See his marks on her body. Smell his scent mixed with hers. He was getting aroused and frustrated.  He needed to work out some of his frustration. Perhaps a training session with his newest acquisition would put him in a better frame of mind.

He made a decision. The time was now. After all, he had put a down payment on her already. She was his property.  He needed to reclaim what he had paid for. He decided to call the best retrieval agent he knew. He picked up the phone and dialed a number from memory. “Scott,” he said, “I have a package for you to acquire for me in Arlington, Virginia.”