[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10975 Read: 27702
Published: 23/10/10 Updated: 23/10/10
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Notes: These drabbles were written in response to a challenge issued by Lushy. One writer, 100 themes. The stories can be one shot for each theme or carry
the story through all 100 topics. The words for the challenge have been capitalized.

Thanks: To Jennifer, Sue and Lynda for helping put words to episodes and brainstorming ideas. Also to Jennifer for betaing to make sure I didn’t make any huge errors.

1. Season One by Cheryl [Reviews - 0] (2311 words)

2. Season Two by Cheryl [Reviews - 0] (2556 words)

3. Season Three by Cheryl [Reviews - 0] (2421 words)

4. Season Four by Cheryl [Reviews - 0] (2418 words)

5. February 13, 1988 by Cheryl [Reviews - 0] (1159 words)

6. Twenty Years Later by Cheryl [Reviews - 0] (110 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us