[Reviews - 3] heartheartheartheartheartPrinter
Summary:

Lee discovers one of Amanda’s hidden secrets. End of season three. Just slightly off cannon. A/U

Disclaimer: The characters don’t belong to me. I am just having fun. The songs don’t belong to me either. The story is mine. The reference to Sandy Newcomb is from the episode Sudden Death; this character belongs to the writer of that episode. Scarecrow and Mrs. King is the property of Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Enterprises. Any reference to person’s living or deceased that are not credited is purely accidental. This is a work of fiction.

Authors Note: The timing of the songs may not be just right in the time line but I liked these songs so I used them. Salinte: Gaelic for “Cheers.” Mi baidh sibn: I love you, also Gaelic. This is the  very first story I've ever written.

I’d like to give huge THANKS to NancyY, Stephanie, Alley, Ana, Cheryl, and Rita, Miss Edna, too, for the wonderful beta job they did. Their help only made this story and my writing better.

Special thanks go to Tina Ramos. She gave me the courage to try something new. Thanks for all your help. And to all the Gutter Girls who I bugged nightly in chats, thanks for all your patience and suggestions.

 


Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14913 Read: 4576
Published: 17/05/08 Updated: 17/05/08

1. Chapter 1 by Sue [Reviews - 3] heartheartheartheartheart (14913 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us