- Text Size +
Phillip's Quick Fix

I wish I had never opened the door. All I wanted was for Mom to get me some of
that pink stuff for my stomach. It should have been dark, but it wasn't. Why
couldn't it have been dark? That's when I saw them. Doing . . . IT! How
disgusting! The last thing I saw before the temporary blindness set in was Lee's
naked butt in the air. I ran back to my room, forgetting all about that
stomachache. Now all I see in my head is Mom and Lee, naked. What I wouldn't do
for another stomachache instead.

*****

Teach Me

"Amanda, you're trembling."

"I'm nervous. It's been so long since I have done this."

He looked deep into her eyes. Trying to convey all the love and
support he could. Taking her hand he gently placed it on the tip of
his stick.

"Move it around. How's it feel in your hand?"

"Vaguely familiar. I think it may all be coming back to me."

"Well, if you are any good at it I will consider letting you do this
more often."

"How generous of you Stetson. Now will you please just teach me how
to drive this car of yours?"

*****

White Christmas

Standing at the window, arms wrapped tightly around her self, Amanda stared in
disbelief. How could it be raining on Christmas Eve? She released a
depressed sigh and dropped her arms to her sides.

As one arm crept around her waist from behind, startling her, another held in
front of her a small red box, topped with a golden-laced bow. Lee smiled, and
then nodded for her to open it. A grin crept back onto her face as she gentle
turned the object upside-down, then upright again. Her eyes sparkled as she
watched the snow float inside the globe.

"Now you can have your white Christmas every year," he whispered, nuzzling her
ear.

*****