- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don’t own any original Scarecrow and Mrs. King characters. I use em and put em back in one piece.
Photo Shoot

Lee drove his car up to the photography studio and smiled to himself again. He still couldn’t believe that his dear and lovely wife of two years, a.k.a. Amanda Stetson, had entered him into the Spymate of the Year contest. Sure, he’d gotten her back by entering her in the contest for Spy Boy, but her prank turned out best when he was notified that he’d won as Spymate of the year for Spy Girl magazine.

He was informed that normally, the models in each issue were imported to a studio in New York, but in his case, they had a D.C. studio. A few weeks ago, Amanda had gone to New York for her shoot. She had only said it went well and didn’t give him more detail.

They had done a brief interview over the phone already. Lee was given directions to the D. C. studio, and so, on Monday September 25, Lee found himself entering the photo studio and quite nervous.

He entered the lobby, half expecting to find the receptionist in a sort of bunny get up, but that was not the case. She was a medium built woman in her early thirties, dressed in slacks and a blouse.

“Can I help you, sir?” she said in a polite voice.

“Uh, yeah, I’m Lee Stetson. I’m supposed to…”

“Oh right! Photo shoot! Hi, I’m Tammy,” she said, making a check mark on her calendar.

“Yeah,” Lee said, getting ready to have a seat. Before he could, another woman came over to him.

“Hi Lee, I’m Carmela, and I’ll be shooting you…with the camera that is. See, a little spy humor,” the lady said.

“We prefer ‘agent’ where I’m from, Ms. Carmela,” Lee said, taking back ownership of his hand.

“Just Carmela, hon, now, if you’ll follow me this way, we can get started,” she said, leading him into a sparsely furnished room. It had several fake backdrops, a stool, a lot of lighting, and various cameras on a table. It seemed there were ten or twenty people lounging around the cameras, ready to throw one to Carmela if she called for it.

A woman came up to Lee and tried to apply makeup.

“What’s this?” Lee asked, an arm up in defense..

“Just makeup, Lee,” Carmela said.

“Um..I don’t need any, I’m a man,” Lee pointed out, grinning at his own brilliance.

“Trust me, for this shoot, you need just a little…at least let us do your face. I’m sure the rest can stand on its own,” Carmela insisted.

“Okay, what do I do?” Lee asked when the make up woman was done. He took off his suit coat.

“Just pose…whatever comes to you naturally,” Carmela instructed him.

“Like this?” he asked, flinging the coat over one shoulder.

Carmela had picked up a camera, “Just like that. Yea. Uh huh.”

Carmela was shooting pictures as she encouraged her subject. She shot two rolls of him just looking around bored, staring at her, staring at the ground, and various poses, all fully dressed. She had him put the suit coat back on for a couple of shots.

“You are aware that you don’t have to stay clothed for this, Lee?” Carmela asked.

“Uh, yeah, I know that,” Lee said, a little self-conscious. He knew he was in good shape, but what would Amanda think of him? Then he remembered that she was the one who wanted him in the magazine. Well, he was sure no virgin, and plenty of women had seen IT before. He decided he could indulge Carmela, a little bit.

“This is for the lady agents, Lee, Come on,” Carmela implored him.

“Ok, fine, I can do that. Uh… can we use that stool?” Lee asked.

“Sure,” Carmela said, and with a snap of her fingers, the stool was all Lee’s.

He tossed his jacket aside and started to take off his tie.

“Wait, Lee. Let’s keep the tie. I like it,” Carmela said of his red white and blue tie.

“You’re the photographer,” Lee agreed. He loosened the tie so that he could unbutton and take off his shirt, Carmela shooting the whole time. He stopped for ten seconds, arms bent, but the shirt just off his shoulders, and his whole chest was showing. He knew the lady agents would love THAT one.

The shirt dropped to the floor. Lee kicked off his shoes, and did away with is socks as well. But then he hesitated. It felt like a strip show.

“I don’t think I can do anymore,” Lee said, sitting down. Carmela took that shot and put her camera down.

“What’s wrong, Lee?”

“I, this, it just doesn’t seem right…all these people watching…” Lee let the sentence die off.

“They’re here so no one can say you and I got naughty, and they are helpful. Not all of them are women, in any case. We’ve done this magazine a long time. Remember, this is art for us, not pornography,” Carmela tried to soothe his nerves.

“I don’t know. My wife…I think she’d be surprised to see me doing this,” Lee hedged again.

“It IS up to the playmate to decide his threshold. I just want to remind you that your wife is the one who submitted this picture of you snoozing in the hammock, in nothing but these tiny shorts,” Carmela handed him a picture from the table.

“I didn’t know about this picture. She said she sent one, but never showed me which one,” Lee said, staring at himself. He was rather disappointed with the state of his hair, but he remembered the day it was shot. Not only had he mowed the lawn, but he’d also played basketball with the boys and some of their friends that day. No wonder his hair was disheveled. He’d been too tired to comb it after his shower.

“Your call, Mr. Agent,” Carmela said, figuring if she could coerce him into stripping fully, it would be well worth it.

“I guess I could maybe take off my pants…but I’m not wearing boxers today. Just briefs,” Lee said, revealing the true reason for not wanting to be pantsless.

“Mister Stetson, there is no pressure here,” Carmela said once again, “But this is a spy magazine, and we have done our research. From what I can tell, you were once quite a player. The only difference here is, none of us wants to sleep with you.”

The others in the room laughed. Lee heard a few whispering about what they WOULD do, given the chance. He grinned. These people were obviously harmless.

“All right, okay…but I go at my own pace,” Lee held up a warning finger, and tried to be stern with Carmela.

“Of course,” Carmela said, feigning sincerity also.

“Okay,” Lee said, unzipping his pants and sliding them off slowly. Carmela loved it, and snapped picture after picture with different cameras.

Lee started pulling off his briefs but asked, “Can I really do this?”

“You bet. You get to pick the shots you hate, so I’ll keep snapping and we’ll cull them out later,” Carmela grinned. She was really dying to see what was in those briefs, although it was getting to be pretty apparent the longer Lee waited.

Finally, Lee took off his briefs and exposed his penis. To his dismay, he was halfway to a hard on that was growing bigger every second. He looked down, then up, and blushed.

“Sorry about that, I have no control over it, I guess it kind of got excited,” Lee said, rubbing it in a way that he hoped would convince his hardness down.

“Don’t, Lee, it looks good,” Carmela said as she snapped pictures.

“Do you have a towel or something? I don’t want people to see my dick hanging out. I have a job to go back to,” Lee said.

“Sure…Mary!” Carmela called. The assistant arrived in less than a minute with a white bath towel.

“Uhm, that’s better,” Lee said, using the towel to its full capacity.

“If you fold it lengthwise, you’ll still have coverage and I can get some leg in there,” Carmela requested.

Lee obeyed her and laid it again in his lap, straightening his tie out of nervousness. With one more smile, he was done.

“Do you have a dressing room? I don’t think I want to do a strip show in reverse,” Lee asked.

“Sure, Lee, right behind that door in the corner,” Carmela directed him. He wrapped the towel around his waste, gathered his clothes and went to change. Carmela was waiting for him when he came out.

“I’ve got my staff working on these right now. Do you want to pick up lunch? It takes about an hour for them to develop,” Carmela said.

“No, thanks, really. There’s a Deli up the sidewalk, and I’m going to call my wife. But I’ll be back to see them,” Lee said “All right, see you then,” Carmela said. She understood how he felt. When she looked in his eyes as he said ‘wife’, she could see that he belonged to Mrs. Stetson totally.

Lee returned to the studio feeling refreshed after lunch. At least the tough stuff was out of the way. Tammy again greeted him pleasantly on his return. He walked right past her and into the studio, where he found Carmela going over the pictures that were laid out on the table.

“Hi,” Lee said, “I see they’re done.”

“Yeah, you did great,” Carmela complimented him.

“Kind of vacant here, where is everyone?” Lee asked.

“They have offices. I didn’t want them to influence your choice in the pictures,” Carmela explained.

“Seems like you took a lot more than what’s here,” Lee noticed.

“I got rid of the really bad ones already. Trust me, I wouldn’t have approved them for my baby magazine,” Carmela said.

“Are you the senior editor?” Lee asked.

“No, not at all,” Carmela smiled, “But I do have final say on what I want to submit…they narrow it down from there.”

“I see,” Lee said.

“So…do you see any that you want in? Or out?”

“I think, well, over lunch I decided that I don’t think the ones of me with nothing at all should be in. I don’t think Amanda would have done that.”

“She made playmate status, how do you know she isn’t?” Carmela asked.

“You don’t know my wife, she wouldn’t,” Lee said with a grin. He knew for certain Amanda wouldn’t want a bunch of guys at the office drooling over such a picture of her. Ever.

“If you say so, Bud,” Carmela said, collecting the nude proofs from the table, “What about the towel pics?”

“Those were fine, I think, I had the towel, nothing’s showing…whichever one you think looks best,” Lee said as he flicked a glance over them.

Carmela nodded her agreement. She was thrilled…she thought those were the best ones.

“Maybe a couple of me fully dressed somewhere, but, oh yes, the shirt one, where is it, ah, this one…it has to go in,” Lee said, handing her the one of him baring his chest.

“You got it,” Carmela said simply.

“I think that’s it. As long as you don’t use the ones of me totally naked, I’ll be fine with it.”

“Even if the towel one goes in Spy Weekly? That one’s pulling for the centerfold pic,” Carmela asked.

“I know it goes in there every year, and yes. My wife did this to me, and I had fun, so I think as long as it’s clean, Spy Weekly can handle it too,” Lee said, grinning.

“Had fun, did you?” Carmela asked.

“Yes, I had a nice time,” Lee admitted, “But I do have to be going.”

“You’ll get your copy in about a week as your pictures are the only ones they need up in New York. We work fast. Keep an eye out for it,” Carmela said.

“Sure thing.”

As Lee Stetson drove home, he smiled to himself. He was pretty sure he would ‘wow’ a lot of people. He wasn’t sure if he’d gotten the last laugh on Amanda, but, what the Hell, if being an agent didn’t work out, there just might be a position in modeling for him.

THE END