[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2166 Read: 9257
Published: 02/11/08 Updated: 02/11/08
Story Notes:
The Challenge: This week we're asking you to write a story which must incorporate one of the following scenarios:

Scenario 1: One of our favorite characters has been missing for 24-48 hours. They call home to let their family and loved ones know they are okay.

Or

Scenario 2: Our favorite characters are sent to a convention (of your choosing)

And – additionally – you must include at LEAST the names of FIVE Gutter Girls in your story. (This goes for either scenario)

1. Chapter 1 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (607 words)

2. Chapter 2 - Monica by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (849 words)

3. Relief - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (710 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us