- Text Size +
Lee Stetson opened up his young daughter's door. He was upset to
find her seated on her bed in tears.

"Jenna, Sweetheart. What's the matter?"

Jenna tried to hide her sobs and sniffles behind the Scarecrow doll
which she clutched in her hands.

"It's just awful, Daddy!"

"What is?" Lee waited patiently.

"Everyone keeps telling me that the tooth fairy is coming very
soon. But she can't! Lee scooped her up into his arms and sat on
the bed. "The tooth is, oh my gosh! IT'S STUCK AND I CAN'T GET IT
OUT!"

"Jenna, things like this take time. It's going to come out when it's
ready."

"Daddy, please! Can you write the tooth fairy a letter? She is
going to think that I am a dork if she comes and it's not under my
pillow!"

"Jenna, she would never think that you were a dork. Trust me on
that, hmm?"

"Okay."

"Go on downstairs, now. Your grandmother is ready. She's taking
you to the movies to see The Hunchback of Notre Dame!"

"Yea! Bye, Daddy!"

"See you later, Sweetie!"

Jenna left the room. Lee smiled as he picked up a crayon and a piece
of colorful paper.