- Text Size +
Story Notes:
1. You must use the above line in your story

2. You can use the line more than once - But you MUST use it at LEAST ONCE

3. The line must be used EXACTLY as noted in the challenge. Please no changing tenses, adding prefixes or suffixes, or pluralizations.

4. The line must be CAPITALIZED, in order to make it stand out

5. Your submission can be of any length, from line to a full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.
Jamie King sat at the head of the dining room table but he did not feel priviledged.

He called this family meeting. As embarrassed as he was, it was an emergency. His only consolation was that Phillip was not here to witness it.

He looked up as his grandmother had squeezed his shoulder and stared into his face.

"This chandelier light isn't any better, Jamie. It's stuck and I can't get it out."

His mother had seated herself to his left and gestured to the paper she held. He couldn't remember a lecture as long as this one. She had recited the orthodontic instructions on the appropriate foods to eat.

He heard the front door shut and pushed his glasses up to the bridge of his nose. His smile gleamed as Lee set the Waterpik box on the table.

"This is what the orthodontist recommended, Sport. I hope that it works."

'Thank goodness for compassionate step-fathers. I'll never eat that candy again.'

end