- Text Size +
Francine Desmond walked into the Q Bureau.

Her senses were immediately put on the alert that something was not
right.

The door had been unlocked but there were no signs of life inside the
office.

She put files down on Amanda's neat desk.
She smirked when she heard voices coming from inside the vault.

"Would you believe this, Amanda? IT'S STUCK AND I CAN'T GET IT
OUT."

Francine smirked, her mind was in the gutter.

"What are we going to do now, Lee? Mr. Melrose is waiting for the
file that is in that drawer!"

"Let's find Leatherneck. Maybe he'll have some ideas."

Francine sighed and waited for Lee and Amanda to appear.

end