- Text Size +
Lee couldn't believe his eyes when he entered the break room.

"Beaman, how in the hell did you get in this predicament?"

"I wanted a candy bar. I put my money in, pushed the button and the candy began to fall. It became stuck. I banged on the machine to make it budge."

"Don't go anywhere. I need to get a picture of this." Lee left the room.

"IT'S STUCK AND I CAN'T GET IT OUT!" Beaman yelled. "I'm not going anywhere!"

Lee laughed. A picture of Beaman with his arm stuck inside the candy machine was perfect blackmail material.