- Text Size +
Disclaimer: none I's a claiming it since I's a wrote it.

Title: This foot doesn't taste so good.

Shout out: Hey Bruce I am right here waiting for you (hmm now whom
did I sample that from... Bryan Adams I think if not my apologies to
Bryan and the correct artist but I have trouble with me ole memory
sometimes, though I'd never forget you Bruce Boxleitner.)

If it’s incoherent: My brain has fallen and no one called time out.
So I skipped along the yellow brick road and discovered insanity is
just a state of mind (yes I know it should have been mine but I
decided to use a play on words, consider it my idiot savant moment
and if you are laughing at that, at least some times in my life I am
a savant so there, I say as I stick out my tongue and blow a
raspberry at you while gloating.)

It's stuck and I can't get it out. Lee started to say something else
on the subject but he had already lodged his size 10 in his mouth
good and firm. Nobody but nobody had a habit of sticking his foot in
his mouth quicker than Scarecrow whenever it came to his partner's
romantic life. Why didn't he just keep his big trap shut in the first
place. He knew he was already behind the eightball when he let it
slip that he'd run a background check on her latest would be
lothario, but what in the world possessed him to follow them back to
the guy's apartment last night. I still would have been okay, if I
had just kept that piece of late night surveillance to my self but
no... I had to open mouth and insert foot this morning, Lee silently
berated himself. As if that wasn't bad enough did I have to ask her
why she didn't leave the guy's apt building until one in the morning?
Stupid, stupid Lee said as he smacked himself in the forehead while
remembering what that little piece of flesh, which was usually his
friend, called his tongue, had gotten him into. how was I to know
that she only went to dinner with the guy to get him out of the house
for a few hours so his wife could throw him a surprise anniversary
party. Guess I better pay more attention when Amanda mentions her
first cousins from now on. Oh well, nothing I can do now but swallow
this bitter pill and apologise to my partner again. She didn't act
too receptive when I tried to explain earlier. I sure hope my
volunteering to be a chaperone for next week's Junior Trailblazer
spring break campfest will get her to forgive and forget. Hopefully
she will just be touched by the gesture and I'll be off the hook.
Like I could be so lucky, when she already has been complaining about
how hard it has been to get guys who are willing to take a whole week
off work to spend with their son's for this thing. Oh well, guess I
am on the hook, but if it will make my Amanda look at me as her hero
once again... It's worth that and more.

Thank you for taking this tour with me to through the wonderful world
of amandlee land or would that be kingston or Leemanda or Sting. Hey
if they were not characters from one of our favorite shows and were
real celebrities they could be one of the first real supercouple with
a combined name.

Last But not least, I wrote this to show you an example of what the
UNCF has been saying all these years... A mind is a terrible thing to
waste. It is too late for my mind... DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOURS!