- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Timeline : Fourth Season, episode four, 'No Thanks For The Memory.'

Disclaimers : Borrowing the characters of of Zhmed Doorlof, Lee Stetson and Amanda King plus any scene actually telecast in the episode as written by Lee Maddux and ultimately owned by Warner Bros.

Rating : It's hot and steamy yet clean :)
Wet Wonderings

Amanda used the edge of her BATHROBE sleeve to finish wiping the moisture from her bathroom mirror. The shower hadn't helped, at all. She was suppose to be showering and changing to return to the agency, she strongly suspected that Lee's prediction of another all nighter would indeed prove correct.

Hopefully they would be able to find a way to protect Zhmed and get him to safety, away from the elusive Tolst. Her mind however, kept replaying the scene from earlier - watching Lee climb up the TREE in her backyard to meet with the skittish, would-be defector. Lee had only recently shown an interest in further exploring their relationship beyond work partners, it was all still so new.

They had a case to figure out,lives were very definately at stake. So why was she standing here daydreaming and wishing he'd been wearing his JEANS when he'd climbed up into the tree-house? A small unheard voice whispered the answer in her head, she couldn't really argue with it or deny it, nobody held a CANDLE to Lee Stetson's backside, clothed or not.

She allowed the small smile to play around her lips, that thought bringing about a new question to ponder. Did Lee only own one set off killer DIMPLES, or two?