- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Friday challenge: use these words: Tree, Jeans, Bathrobe, Candle, Dimples (this was the word that "inspired" me the most. And I first thought of "those" dimples. Read on, and you'll discover which ones I was thinking about.)

Summer after the fourth season; marriage is still secret

NC-17 smut.
Dance of the Seven Veils

Amanda looked up into the TREE in her backyard. It was summer, and the night was sultry. Dotty and the boys were away for the weekend, the boys on their regular visitation with Joe, and Dotty on a weekend with "the girls". So she and Lee had the house - and the back yard - to themselves. Her garage screened one side of the yard from prying eyes, and the fence, bushes and gazebo sheltered the rest of the area. Unless somebody was up in the boys' treehouse, they had perfect privacy.

She lit the last CANDLE in the gazebo. Candles were burning in little votive cups all over the yard. It gave the area a rosy glow, warmer and more inviting than electric lights. The scene was set - the blankets spread out on the grass, with a good pile of throw pillows. A regular Arabian Nights garden right here in Arlington.

She had planned this little treat for her secret husband for over a week. They had little time to themselves recently, work had been busy, and as a reward Billy had given them a three-day weekend. So she planned to make the most of it.

The cassette player was ready in the gazebo, and Amanda was "dressed" - if you could call it that, for her part, her "costume" under her BATHROBE. Now, all she needed was her guest of honor.

As if on cue, the back door opened to reveal Lee, her partner and husband of just six months. He looked good enough to eat wearing a soft t-shirt and snug pair of JEANS that emphasized all his assets. She licked her lips, and proceeded to put her master plan into action.

"Hello sweetheart" she greeted him with a passionate kiss. Then she led him to the blankets on the grass. "I have a surprise for you. Just recline here, and your little harem girl will do a dance for you."

"Oh yeah? This I'd like to see." He waggled his eyebrows at his wife, as he made himself comfortable among the pillows, propping himself up on one elbow as he reclined on his side.

Amanda stepped into the Gazebo and removed her bathrobe. She put the last scarf in place, over her face and pressed play, and the strains of Rimsky-Korsakov's Sheherazade started to play. She listened a moment, then began to move to the music, dancing slowly to the orchestral suite.

She emerged from the shadow of the gazebo. She was wearing a sheer, shimmery calf-length peasant skirt that rode low on her hips and several large gauzy scarves were wrapped around and tucked in various places on her body. The scarves were translucent, shading but not totally hiding her curves and the darker flesh of her nipples, as well as the curls between her legs. Her feet were bare, and she had ankle bracelets with little bells on them, which jingled as she moved. Her face was shadowed by another scarf.

Lee sucked in a breath and looked her up and down appreciatingly. Apparently his little housewife planned to seduce him with an erotic dance. He was all for that sort of thing, and he relaxed and allowed himself to be carried away by the spell of her sensuous movements. The violin played in counterpoint with the flutes, and the orchestral fanfares made her movements all the more dramatic.

Amanda swayed and allowed herself to be caught up in the piece. She closed her eyes and drifted off on the romantic strains for several minutes, as the piece played. Then she focused, and opened her eyes. Lee was watching her, hungrily. She knew what he was thinking, she could see all his attention was on her, because his jeans were fitting even more snugly over his growing erection.

As the solo violin played the main theme, she drifted closer to him, and she danced in and out, just short of his reach. The scarves floated and wafted with her movements, and finally one came within his reach. He grasped it, and she pulled away, and the scarf remained in his hand. Suddenly he could see more of his beautiful wife. He began to like this game more and more.

As the piece played out, she moved in and out, and one by one the scarves ended up in Lee's hands and more and more of her body became visible to his hungry eyes. Finally she was clad only in the sheer low-riding skirt and the veil over her face. Her body glowed in the candlelight, and Lee licked his lips. Her pert breasts bounced as she moved, and her nipples were tight. Apparently she was enjoying this, too. He admired the curve of her buttocks under the sheer skirt. Where she got such a revealing garment was a mystery, but he was glad she had chosen to wear it for him tonight. Now, if he could just get her out of it…

She danced closer, and he gently took hold of her hand. She danced, and her eyes twinkled above the veil. Apparently he was playing into her hands just as she had planned. He stood and drew her close, pressing her back against his front. She stilled and he ran his hands from her shoulders down her body. She arched into his touch, and he ran his hands over her breasts, over her hips and down to her thighs. She pressed her buttocks against his growing erection, swaying to the music. He swayed against her, savoring the feeling of her muscles playing against him. Suddenly he realized he was overdressed for this party.

He pulled off his t-shirt and threw it over a bush. She turned to face him again and stilled his hands. "Allow me, oh my sultan." Her slightly husky voice made him sweat in anticipation of what those lips could do to him.

She danced around her husband, touching and teasing him as she moved. A soft squeeze of his crotch, a caress across his stomach here, a pinch of the buttock there, a light tweak of his left nipple, all conspired to add to his raging desire for this wonderful woman who had saved him from a lonely and shallow playboy existence. He stood his ground, and waited for her to make the moves. This was her game tonight, and he was going to allow her to play it out her way - even if he exploded from desire for holding himself back.

Then suddenly it was too much, and he grabbed at her last remaining veil - he pulled it off, and claimed her mouth in a deep intense kiss.

She melted into his body and their tongues dueled for dominance. Neither won, but the contest added to their mutual desire. They broke for air, and Amanda smiled lustily, and began to undo his jeans: first the button, then - oh so slowly - the zipper, inch by agonizing inch. His breathing was heavy and his eyes were dark with desire - what this woman could do to him - each and every time. Sometimes he was weary of the mystery marriage, as it afforded them less time together than he would have liked - but at times like this - it was like they were together for the first time- his need and anticipation was so very acute.

Once his jeans were undone, Amanda slowly lowered both jeans and soft blue boxers to the ground. She knelt at his feet, and helped him out of his shoes and socks and then pulled the jeans and boxers off and threw them over another bush.

Feeling playful, Lee stepped back and did a little dance of his own, swiveling his hips to the music as he turned slowly before his kneeling wife. She licked her lips and admired his strong toned body, his long legs, his muscled chest, the DIMPLES on his butt as he turned before her, and finally, returning to face her, his penis proudly erect with a bead of moisture at the tip.

She grasped his hips, and moved in to capture his shaft in her lips, kissing and licking and suckling along his hot length. He moaned, and then dropped to his knees, holding her shoulders and taking her mouth again in another kiss. This time he made sure it was his tongue that won the duel, and he exulted in claiming her mouth as his own. He bent his head to kiss and suckle her breasts, first one and then the other. She moaned and ran her fingers through his hair, pressing his mouth into her, riding the waves of pleasure he was giving her.

Then his hands were on the waistband of her skirt, pushing it down and over her slim hips. He gently pressed her back onto the blankets, among the pillows, and she lay prone, as he lifted the skirt off of her warm glowing body. He smelled her scent, saw the moisture between her legs, and knew he had to take her right now. He couldn't wait - the warm night, the soft breeze adding to the caresses she had given him to peak his desire.

He pulled several pillows from the pile and grabbed her by the knees. He lifted her lower body off the blanket and placed the pillows beneath her lower back and buttocks, creating a wedge to elevate her center. He lowered her onto the wedge, spread her knees open and used his fingers to part her folds to reveal her center and pearl. He lightly blew on her clitoris and she moaned in response. Her pussy was dripping, and he paused to lightly lick along her folds and she moaned again and squirmed in enjoyment.

Then he moved to kneel at the base of the wedge and positioned himself to enter her. She held out her arms to welcome his embrace, and they clasped hands. He slowly entered, pushing his penis in slowly, inch by inch, savoring her heat and wetness, pulling out slightly once, twice, three times before he finally buried himself into her as deeply as he could get. Her elevated hips allowed him deeper access and she arched in appreciation of the different angle he had achieved. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he bent to kiss her as he stroked in and out.

They continued their sensuous dance - first slowly, savoring each thrust and wiggle. Then their desire grew and their movements became quicker, more frantic, and he thrust deeper, faster, harder, and her legs encouraged his efforts, the tinkling of the bells on her ankle bracelets adding a musical counterpoint to their lovemaking.

The world spiraled down to their union, the feel of their sweat- slicked skin, hands caressing and stroking, the deep breaths each took, the sensation of him inside her, filling her, stretching her, completing their partnership in the most sensual and intimate way. Then suddenly he gave a mighty thrust as he came deep inside his love, his life, his Amanda. She felt him hit her cervix, and she shuddered with the force of her orgasm, ripped from deep within her soul.

Their movements slowed and calmed as they rode out their mutual ecstasy. They finally came to rest alongside each other and he tenderly stroked her face and kissed her lips, as they recovered their breath and their heartbeats slowed to normal. She ran her hand over his back and stroked his firm buttocks, tracing the DIMPLES there with her fingers. She noticed the music had ended.

"Oh wow! Every time it seems to get better and better, big fella!" She returned his kisses and smiled lazily.

"I agree, Mrs. Stetson. What prompted your little scenario, if I might ask?"

"I don't know. I was in a bookstore, I heard the music and I thought of you, and the idea came into my head. So I got together the scarves and the skirt, I borrowed the ankle bracelets from Francine, and the rest, well you know the rest."

"Yeah. I like this one, but maybe we should refine it. I have a few additional props and changes in mind."

"That will have to wait for next time. Right now, I think someone is ready for round two." She put her hand on his reawakening penis.

"You know I am. We have all night Amanda, and I intend to make the most of our time here, together. I love you."

"And I love you, Lee. Forever."

And they spent the night in the backyard - but got very little sleep.

The End (you can imagine the rest)

I liked the thought of those dimples so much, I used them twice. Who says there's too much of a good thing?