- Text Size +
"God, wormbrain be quiet! Do you really want mom and Lee to hear us?"

"No Phillip but it was your idea to sneak out at night, in the TREE house, only for you to be comfortable to speak about your new colleague, Maria from England, the one with the cutest DIMPLES in the world.

“Come on Phillip, we could speak about her, in our room, in our beds."

"Yes I know Jamie, but please indulge me, I don't want to be heard, OK?"

"OK, but just because I'm a good brother. Did you get your BATHROBE, it is kind of chilly at night, and the flashlight?"

"I have my BATHROBE, but you can forget about the flashlight, it had no batteries, we must grab a CANDLE from downstairs."

Quiet, like two little mice the two boys climb down the stairs, snuck out by the back door and climbed in the TREE house.

"Now, what did you want me to know about Maria?"
"Not much, only the fact I saw her in a pair of pink JEANS, and she was absolutely delicious."

"Wow man, you're gone!"

"Well boys, who was delicious, who is gone and where and more important what are you doing here and not in your rooms sleeping?"

Lee's voice broke the silence of the night and seconds later he appear up near them with a smile in his eyes, even he has a serious face.

"Ummmmm Lee, Phillip was talking about a new girl in his class..."

Amanda who followed her husband out, leave the yard slowly, she was happy that his relationtionship with the boys was what she dreamed.