- Text Size +
I saw her walk towards me. She was wearing a pair of faded denim jeans, a t-shirt and boots. She looked at me with her big brown eyes and smiled—that smile she reserved for only me. Oh yeah, I knew what she wanted. She reached behind me, her long lengthy fingers running down my back. Oh man, did this woman know how to turn me on. Electricity seemed to pass through me. Soon I was hot. I was scorching hot; glass was steaming, and damp from my own perspiration; I was percolating. I knew she would soon enjoy me.