- Text Size +
Big News

Big News!

Hey guys it is me again, your favorite coffee maker!

Three days ago Lee's favorite mug, from downstairs told me
something, that nobody knows yet.

Yes, yes Blue Leader I know all about Need to Know and National
Security, but this isn't really a secret, I mean it is now but not
for too long.

Back to the story then, one morning Lee came down alone. From the
day he put a second desk in the Q bureau -all that I heard from the
conversations around-- there were few days he or Amanda came
alone in the bullpen.

He took his favorite, red mug, pressed my buttons a few times, more
then needed, but I could see he was preoccupied so I forgave him. My
coffee filled the mug, he added the cream, all without watching what
he was doing, his eyes were glued on the glass doors, it was clear.
He was looking for Amanda!

I saw the light in his eyes, and I knew she was near. Amanda
approached my table too, took a mug and filled it with the best coffee in
The Agency -well if no one praises me, I can do it my self -I make
the best coffee around.

Lee's eyes were a big question mark, and seeing Amanda's smile and
little nod it was like the world wasn't big enough for his joy, she
took a step forward and whispered something to him and Lee without
to loose put his mug down, take her too and almost dragged Amanda
toward the elevator.

I was very curious and seeing that the others mugs didn't pay
attention I asked the red mug if she knew what was that.

Looking around she whispered back that it seems that in six month
Scarecrow will be a daddy!

I was happy, I knew telling the other mugs wasn't a good idea, the
bunch was too chatty, so I choose to tell you!

I hope you will keep the secret, until the proud parents will tell
the world their big news.

Bye for now!