- Text Size +
"Oh my gosh, he's coming this way!" The coffee pot said to the
styrofoam cups.

"And he's going to pick me first."

"He always picks you up first, don't be in such a rush to be in his
hands."

"Yeah, I can't wait till he puts his lips on me."

Lee walked over to the coffee pot and thought he heard voices. He
looked around the bullpen and saw that everyone was working. He
started pouring the coffee into the cup.

"Weeeeee, here I come."

Lee stopped pouring and looked around again, shaking his head he
continued pouring. He put the coffee pot back where it was.

"Thanks Scarecrow. I just love how your hands feel around my
handle."

Lee looked toward the coffee pot "Naw, coffee pots don't talk."

"Wanna make a bet."

Lee walked toward Billy's office. "Wait till Pfaff hears about this
one. He'll think I've really gone crazy, talking coffee pots, ha."