- Text Size +
Hello again.

First I want to ask you to keep a moment of silence for the blue
mug, the poor thing was broken today by the hand of the blonde agent
named Francine.

I saw her making her way straight to my table with fire in her eyes,
and I was afraid on the spot. I saw the same fire in Dr Smyth's eyes
one day when Scarecrow decided to cross his path and after that Lee
was sent overseas for a three month assignment.

Francine was here, and the first mug she grabbed was the little blue
one. Maybe it was my fault too, the coffee wasn't ready so the blond
began hitting the table with it, while mumbling angry.

"How he dare! Oh Scarecrow, just wait, I will get you and soon!
It wasn't enough that I had to be a maid, Me, Francine Desmond, A
MAID, and work with Amanda King. NO! It wasn't enough that I had to
clean a bathroom, he had to gave me a feather duster as gift!
OHHHHHHH and Billy, why did he have to gave me that assignment?
He could find an embassy party or some foreign king to protect."

Her angry tone made me hurry, because I saw that the poor mug
wouldn't last and CRASH! A lot of blue parts remain from it.

Every ones eyes darted toward my table to see what happened, but
Francine kept her cool facade, took another mug, filled it with coffee
and took it to her desk.

I really hope that Lee will be ok, from what I heard Francine can be
merciless.