[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4468 Read: 81470
Published: 14/07/08 Updated: 14/07/08
Story Notes:
Instructions: You must use the above line of dialogue in your story exactly as stated. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a
full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.

1. Chapter 1 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (100 words)

2. Chapter 2 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (70 words)

3. Jelly Days - Kris by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (359 words)
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned authors. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY.

4. Running in Circles - Kris by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1217 words)
G'day,
I wrote the first story (Jelly Days) then had another idea. As I wrote the other idea I realised that another story could technically be squeezed in between and then I had an idea for that too. I had to wait before posting them because I gave James a haircut between writing the stories, sorry for the wait. So, umm, here is part two of the trilogy. I personally blame Jan and Amy.

Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned authors. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY.

Timeline : This story is set during the time when Lee was still arguing about wanting to work solo, but me thinks he doesth protest too much . . .

5. Fun with Fitness - Kris by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (675 words)
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned authors. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY.

Timeline : Set in the romantic time just after the Stemwinder case.

6. Chapter 6 - Patti by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (129 words)
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is the property of Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Enterprises. No infringement is intended.

7. Chapter 7 - Lushy by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (369 words)

8. Chapter 8 - Twisted Sister by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (722 words)

9. The Race Assignment - Wendi by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (315 words)
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned authors. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY.

10. Chapter 10 - Jenn by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (120 words)
When Jan posted the challenge, the first thing that popped into my head was Lee and Amanda running during the Magic Bus episode and Lee mentioning that he sees a guy a few of times a year that runs him through the Alps. This is what came from that little thought:

11. Five Miles is Nothing - Lynda by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (392 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us