- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Instructions: You must use the above line of dialogue in your story exactly as stated. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a
full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.
"Five miles? You want me to run five miles?" John couldn't believe
his ears. "That's the length of the station!"

"You will be handsomely rewarded when you complete your mission."
Delenn caressed his cheek.

"What kind of reward?"

"I'll think of something appropriate." Her hand slid down his chest
to his crotch.

"Five miles. No problem. I can do it standing on my head."

"On your feet will be fine." Delenn kissed him.

John got on the treadmill and began to run. Faster and faster. He
had a reward to collect. He hoped he wouldn't be exhausted in the
end.