- Text Size +
Lee watched the tape until the end, figuring he might as well watch one more
Christmas show. He had to let Amanda have it, she certainly had found a way
to beat him at his own game. He certainly was glad that they were on the
same side.

As the tape started to re-wind, he heard his wife stirring, her hand
sleepily reaching out for him. "Lee?"

"Right here love." he took her small hand in his, squeezing it gently. "Hey,
look I'm sorry I was so late getting home."

"I was beginning to wonder if you were ever coming home. " she scolded but
her tone was light. "Do you know how dangerous it is to leave a pregnant
woman alone in a house full of Christmas fudge?"

"No, I don't suppose I do." he grinned, shaking his head. "But I didn't go
anywhere you didn't ask me to go. Well except for the Agency but I told you
I was going there and to Nedlingers and I only went there to avoid the
accident on the Beltway." he defended.

"You could have come home the back way." she raised an eyebrow in his
direction.

"I didn't even think about it," he shook his head. "I really am sorry."

"Well you should be. Do you realize it's after midnight?"

"Amanda, I said I was sorry." he looked at his wife, an almost hurt look in
his eyes. He had already heard stories about pregnant women and their mood
swings but she wasn't that far along. Didn't he have a little bit of time
before he was hit with them? "I didn't mean to stay away all day. I really
am
sorry."

She looked at him, a smile pulling at her lips, that turned into a hearty
laugh. "You squirm very well Scarecrow." she pulled herself up. "I think you
could give lessons."

"So you aren't mad?" he shook his head. He could still get annoyed with
her but the difference was, he loved being annoyed now.

"Well, I don't know. " gave him a side long glance. "You did leave me here
all alone with pile of movies to watch, movies I picked out especially for you
and if I didn't know better you left trying to get out of spending the day
with me.

"There is nothing in this world I love more than spending time with you.
You do know that by now, don't you?"

"I thought so. " she pulled herself on to his lap, wriggling around until
she got just right. "I mean I thought I was attractive and I smelled good and
I know I brushed my teeth and everything."

"You do indeed smell good." he kissed the side of her throat, letting his
lips linger against her skin. "You smell like cinnamon and cookie dough and
chocolate chips and vanilla." his voice was getting husky and his erection under
her buttocks was getting very firm.

"Well then." she shrugged, giving him a kiss on his lips, sucking on the
bottom until he opened his mouth, her tongue sliding in to meet his.

"Taste good too." he said, when they parted, but not too far. "Like, um,
like Christmas and peppermint."

"How was mother's chili?" she smiled. "Not to spicy this time, I hope."

He shook his head and smiled, bringing her mouth to his for another kiss.

"So why didn't you want to stay and watch movies with me?" she pulled away,
her finger emphasizing her words against his chest. "I'm a fun girl."

"It's not like it did my any good." he caught her finger and held it tight.
"I still had to watch everyone of those damned movies and if I didn't know
any better, I would say you planned it."

"What makes you think I didn't?" her voice was much to innocent.

"Because I was, I mean you didn't know where I was, um, well yes actually I
guess you did, because you sent me to all of those places."

"Except Briarwood and IFF. But I do have my ways."

"What do you mean you have your ways." he looked at her accusingly, trying
to hide the smile that was creeping up on his face. "That's my line."

"Not any more pal. And for the record, I'd say I got you good."

She pulled his finger back. "So next time you will stay and watch the movies
with me. Right?"

"Never."

She pulled his finger back further. "Right?"

"Maybe." he whimpered.

"Right?" she pulled it back even more.

"Ouch! What are you trying to do to me?"

"Right?"

"Yes, Yes, I promise. We can watch them all, I promise."

"All right then. " she let his finger go.

"Geeze, you almost broke it."

"No, I wouldn't do that, I would never break THAT finger."

"And why not? What's so special about it."

"I like that finger because it has a special talent." He watched as she
stood up and wiggled out of her jeans, admiring her legs as she stepped out of
her underwear, letting them fall to the floor. Taking his hand, she placed it
between those legs, then taking his finger and moving it inside of her.

"Are you getting the idea?" she asked him,after a few moments.

"Yes I believe I am." he smiled as he pulled her closer, moving with all of
his fingers to find just the right place, stroking and fondling until she
cried out at the intense pleasure he brought her.

It was a perfect ending to the day.

The End