[Reviews - 1] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Jamie King, Lee Stetson, Phillip King
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3313 Read: 3622
Published: 21/06/08 Updated: 21/06/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: My Christmas wish would be to own the characters and better yet the leading man… J Since I don’t see that happening I’ll have to give recognition to Shoot the Moon and Warner Brothers for the characters. For Bruce well, since no one exactly owns him I wonder if he can be bought?

Disclaimer 2: Although this gives away a little bit of my story, I do not own E.T., the Washington Redskins, or the game Twister. Whoever owns them is way richer than I am.

Time Frame: After the 4th Season. Marriage still secret

1. Chapter 1 by Steph [Reviews - 1] (3313 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us