- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: None of the SMK characters belong to me, and I have in no way harmed them during this writing. Any similarities to any person or incident, real or fictitious, are coincidental.
“Oh, Amanda,” Lee’s voice said.

Mrs. Marston knew she shouldn’t eavesdrop. But something was up with Scarecrow and Mrs. King, and she was going to find out what. She could easily hear him through the door, as long as no one came down the hall, she would be okay.

“That’s perfect,” Lee’s voice continued. Then there was nothing but silence. Mrs. Marston pressed her ear closer to the door, but she couldn’t hear a thing, not even breathing. She pulled her ear away from the door and immediately regretted it. Lee had whispered something, and she didn’t hear it.

She consulted the file in her hand once more, and knocked on the door. It wasn’t locked, so she went in. She couldn’t believe her luck! They always had the door locked before, on her few trips upstairs. What she saw made her grin, though she wasn’t sure why.

Lee was sitting at his desk, looking like he was working on a report. Something funny must have been in there as a smile kept tugging at the face of her favorite agent. He looked up at her like she was the Second Coming.

“You busy?” Mrs. Marston asked.

“More like a little preoccupied,” Lee said, that silly, secretive grin now plastered on his face.

“Did I surprise you? I knocked,” Mrs. Marston said. Inwardly she sighed. Getting information out of an agent was tough to start with. Much harder when he knew you were fishing.

“Uh, is that for me?” Lee asked, trying to see the file Mrs. Marston had brought in. Amanda was really torturing him now. He was enjoying it one third, knew he deserved it a third, and wanted to kill his wife with the other third of his brain. She was driving him crazy under the desk. Mrs. Marston didn’t know she was there, and hopefully she wouldn’t figure it out.

“Yes, Mr. Melrose told me to bring it up personally. He had a meeting and couldn’t do it himself,” Mrs. Marston replied, stepping closer to the desk.

Lee was panicking. Earlier that morning, things couldn’t have been better. Right now, he thought he’d die of embarrassment.

*** ***

It had been an hour into paperwork when Amanda sighed that sexy sigh, and Lee looked up-giving her a come-hither look. And she did come hither. If they managed to work for an hour in quiet, with no disruptions, it meant there wouldn’t be any. Usually.

This time, it was Lee who’d balked mid-kiss.

“Manda, the door’s not locked,” Lee pointed out.

“It’s okay. What I have planned won’t take that long. You just be quiet,” Amanda had said, and with no further ado began giving him a great head job.

Lee kept as quiet as he possibly could manage. Ten minutes passed by. They finished.

And then as soon as he’d complimented her, and planned on doing a little more, there were two short knocks at the door. That gave Lee just enough time to scoot Amanda under the desk and get his exposed self as under it as he could.

*** ***

Now Amanda was playing with his cock under the desk while he tried to hold a conversation. He was sure she was testing him and at the same time getting revenge for something, but what that something might be he didn’t have time to puzzle out. He had to get rid of Mrs. Marston.

“Lee Stetson, are you going to be a gentleman and stand up?” the secretary asked him.

“I’d love to, but I can’t,” Lee grinned, “It’s my knee. I banged it this morning, and when I called Doc McJohn, he said to keep off of it.”

Mrs. Marston nodded. She knew she’d walked in on something. Then she spied Amanda’s empty desk, “Where is Amanda?”

“The vault,” Lee said, “She told me she was going to be filing some things in there.”

Mrs. Marston checked the vault, keeping one eye on Lee, hoping he’d make a mistake.

“I don’t see her,” Mrs. Marston said when she saw Amanda wasn’t in there. “I’m not sure then. Maybe the bathroom?”

Mrs. Marston had to congratulate Lee on that one. He acted like he really didn’t know. But she was certain he knew exactly where his partner was, “Lee, what is that smell?”

Lee tried not to blush. There wasn’t a lot he could do about the just-released scent of sex in the air. He started to laugh, “You know, I’ve been meaning to clean that refrigerator out. It’s just this report…I haven’t gotten to it today, but I have some really old cheese in there. I bet that’s it.”

Amanda started sucking on Lee’s balls in earnest. He was grateful that she was quiet. She was doing an excellent job, but the timing was very damned inconvenient. Lee could feel a hard on coming on again. He never recovered that quickly with any other woman he’d slept with, but Amanda had the touch.

“Well, I’ll leave this file on your desk for you,” Mrs. Marston said, frustrated beyond belief that she hadn’t found out what she’d come up there to find out.

“Thank you,” Lee said, as Amanda continued playing under the desk. He was thanking God that she hadn’t started that slurping noise which, under normal circumstances, he loved.

“Ahem,” Lee said as Mrs. Marston walked away.

“Yes?”

“Uhm, could you close the door on the way out?” Lee asked quietly.

“Certainly,” She said, giving him a knowing grin. And then she was finally gone. Lee got up, tucked in his manhood and locked the door as fast as he could. In the meantime, Amanda snaked her way out from under Lee’s desk.

“Manda, what were you thinking?” Lee hissed, hoping Mrs. Marston wasn’t in the hall. (She wasn’t)

“Didn’t you like it?” Amanda asked, all innocence.

“Sure, but you knew she was there. What did I do to deserve torture?” Lee asked.

“I’m sorry. I was just getting bored down there. What was I supposed to do with your wonderful cock down there waiting for me?” Amanda asked, her innocence turned to an evil smirk.

Lee reached out to grab her, but Amanda giggled and scurried out of his reach. He pointed an accusing finger, “You could have ‘blown’ our cover…in more ways than one.”

Amanda laughed at Lee’s use of the word blown, “I’d say you were blown pretty good.”

“Hey, I agree,” Lee said, “Remember I told you that right before we were interrupted. And you told me not to worry about the door being unlocked.”

“That’s true,” Amanda agreed a bit guiltily, “We did finish. Maybe, deep down, I want to let this all out in the open. I love you Lee, why can’t everybody know that?”

“Because, it’s not safe for the boys. And I want our family safe,” Lee said, determined.

“Right, that’s true,” Amanda agreed, wanting only the best for her mother and sons.

“Back to work, I guess,” Lee muttered as he unlocked the door but kept it closed.

“Yeah,” Amanda sighed, sitting down and concentrating on her work.

It was four o’clock, and the two agents who belonged to the Q-Bureau had just been sprung from a meeting. Wearily, they made their way to the office and flopped into their seats. This was the second meeting of the day, both of them having been after lunch.

The first meeting was a one-hour internal security meeting. Apparently the rule about not bringing non-essential personnel into IFF was being ignored and also some people who had locking file cabinets weren’t using them. Of course, Lee and Amanda’s part of the review came up with five stars. They were in lust at work but still security minded.

The second meeting was also an hour long and was about being a kinder, gentler interrogator. Amanda didn’t really have to stay for that one, but she figured if Lee had to stay, she might as well. He never took notes, and he was the type to get a little rough with a suspect.

With an hour to go, Amanda thought she was ready for a nap. She started to clear the day’s clutter off her desk, and recopy some of her notes.

“We have a date tonight, don’t we?” Lee asked.

“We have an overnighter. I’m packing when I get home,” Amanda said.

“I thought you had the boys this weekend?” Lee asked, happily surprised.

“I do. They’re the ones who told me to get out and stay out. They said I was getting cranky or something like that and maybe if I didn’t come home so late I wouldn’t be a grouch the next day.

“I asked them what I should do, and they said to stay with you. I suppose they either think we’re sleeping together or that you’re quite a gentleman.”

“Really?” Lee didn’t know what else to say.

“Mother has a date with Captain Kurt, but she said she’d be home by nine and the boys are old enough to hang out alone for a few hours. You’re picking me up at seven?” Amanda said without stopping for breath.

“Absolutely.”

“Good, now let me finish this before we get going,” Amanda said, turning back to her work.

“The best part,” Lee said, “Is that Smyth’s gone on vacation and can’t activate us this weekend. Billy could, but…”

“Lee, shut up,” Amanda said. She desperately didn’t want Billy to call them.

“Okay,” Lee laughed, taking a seat at his desk, but staring at Amanda for the rest of the workday.

“I can’t believe it, my wife to myself on a Friday night. All night,” Lee said as he pulled into his apartment complex after picking up Amanda.

“I know, it’s exciting,” Amanda grinned back at him.

“Let’s start right now,” Lee said, putting the car in Park.

“Right here?” Amanda asked, “In the car?”

“Yeah,” Lee said, undoing his seatbelt and hers, “It’s dark over here, no one will spot us.”

“Not this time Lee. I really want to get upstairs and put my things away,” Amanda kissed his forehead and ran her hand through his hair.

Lee sighed, but didn’t push, “Okay.”

After they got into the apartment, Lee took Amanda’s overnight bag and tossed it on the couch. He turned to her, a sly look on his face.

“It’s put away. Now let’s go into the bedroom,” Lee stopped to kiss her nose, “And get down to business.”

“Sounds good,” Amanda said, kissing Lee. Neither of the two moved. They just stood in front of the couch kissing. Lee’s hands wandered to Amanda’s blouse and began unbuttoning it. She reciprocated with his shirt as the kiss went on. Suddenly, they heard a loud bang in the kitchen; someone was in there and had dropped something.

Amanda gasped and broke the kiss. Lee looked up and glared over her shoulder. Amanda followed his gaze.

“T.P.!” Lee yelled, “What are you doing in my apartment!”

“Right now, I’m looking for, ah, and I’ve found, your six quart pot. Still shiny new I see,” T.P. said.

“There must be a reason behind that reason,” Lee prodded.

“Well…” T. P. hedged.

“Well what, T.P.?” Amanda asked.

“You mean aside from the fact that I am going to cook you both some dinner? I hoped it would be both of you, but I knew it probably would be. I know it’s late for dinner, but I tend to eat late, so,” T.P. droned on timidly.

“You’re sounding like Amanda when she’s on a tear. What’s going on T.P.?” Lee asked again.

“Let’s sit down,” T.P. said, turning serious. The three of them sat at Lee’s dining room table.

“Okay, what?” Lee asked.

“Mrs. Marston sent me,” T. P. admitted, “She knows about you two.”

“She knows what about us?” Amanda asked.

“She knows you’re involved romantically. And she suspects you’re married,” T.P. said, “With all the paperwork Lee’s been asking for up in his office; the pension plan and life insurance and some other things you’ve been doing…it’s getting obvious.”

“Why would she think we were married? Obviously you now know we’re romantically involved, but marriage?” Lee asked.

“You should be more careful with the phrase “Mrs. Stetson” Lee, even in the Q-Bureau,” T.P. mentioned.

“I am careful,” Lee said.

“Ah ha!” T.P. cried, pointed his index finger at Lee, “You are married!”

“That was a trick!” Lee said, very upset now.

“T.P. you have to keep our secret. Tell Mrs. Marston nothing,” Amanda pleaded, “We did it for the safety of my family, and if everyone knows, they won’t be safe.”

“Our family,” Lee put in. It felt good to say it, now that T.P. knew.

T.P. seemed to be thinking it over, “How about dinner?”

“You can’t just change the subject like that!” Lee yelled.

“Okay, well, I’ll keep the secret for now, but you have to tell soon. Everyone will know it before you realize it. As for Mrs. Marston…I’ll tell her she’ll have to do the digging herself. That I failed.”

“Thanks, T.P.” Amanda and Lee said together.

T.P. smiled. He’d been there. Trying to keep his wife and son safe. He thought Amanda and Lee deserved a chance to do the same. Since the discussion was over, he went on to cook them a wonderful meal and eat with them. When he’d left, Lee locked both locks on the door and told Amanda the dishes would wait. He led her to the bedroom to make love to her all night long.

THE END