[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3753 Read: 50405
Published: 15/06/08 Updated: 15/06/08
Story Notes:
Instructions: You must use all the words somewhere in your story. You can use them in any order - you may even use them more than once. But you MUST use them all AT LEAST ONCE. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.

1. Chapter 1 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (375 words)
This takes place in season three. Lee and Amanda are engaged and the family knows they are dating. I guess it would be A/U since this didn't happen in the show.

2. It's a Long Story - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (911 words)

3. Chapter 3 - Patti by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (271 words)
Scarecrow and Mrs. King is the property of Warner Bros and Shoot the Moon Productions. This story is in answer to a challenge and for entertainment purposes only.

4. Sneak Attack - Jenn by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (111 words)

5. Chapter 5 - Julie T by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (129 words)
Here's my drabble answer to this week's challenge. As always, the legal stuff, I am just borrowing these characters for a short while--wish I did own them, but don't. They belong to parties other than me!

6. Home at Last - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (137 words)

7. Life's Lesson - Anne by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1000 words)

8. He Really Thought I was Cute - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (554 words)

9. Chapter 9 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (238 words)

10. Chapter 10 - Doron by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (27 words)
A B5 Limmerick

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us