- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: you know who wrote it, if you don't then you really need to
go watch a tape or dvd of Babylon 5.

Thank Lynda for any corrections I made because as I told her, I can't
spell, or read (I joke about the reading but if you can't do it well
don't be ashamed, just get help). As always Bruce, you can have my
number, call me or if you need someone to play your wife in a film,
Bruce, call me.

A/N: Lynda it's posted. This is not exactly cannon, but if everything
was in canon we'd have run out of things to write years ago, and you'd
have nothing to read. Without further ado...
"Hey, Romeo, you forgot to zip your fly," Commander Ivanova,
said to the tall, handsome dark haired man as he exited the bedroom.

"Bugger" he replied as he quickly zipped the pants to his ranger
uniform. Susan noticed the slight blush that rose on his face and neck
while he was remedying the problem.

"Yeah remember Cole, this is our little secret," at his look she hastily
added, "for now". She placed a quick kiss on his cheek, to soften the
blow to his ego, since she was well aware if she gave him permission,
he'd shout that they were a couple so loud it could be heard all the way
to Proxima Three.

"I know and I would never do anything deliberately to ruin your, tough
as nails, I hate Marcus Cole reputation, before you are ready to let all
our friends know, that I, the aforementioned, am your forever devoted
love slave."

"Hmm... Love slave, I like the sound of that Ranger Man" Susan said as
she gave his rear end a light swat, as she passed by him on the way to
the door.

Before she could cycle the door, her handsome lover called out, "Hey
where do you thing you are going without giving me a proper goodbye? I
have to go all day pretending that we are just coworkers, so you need to
make sure I have something to tide me over until then."

When the commander felt his strong masculine arms slip around her from
behind, she turned in his arms and gave his a stingy little peck on the
lips. Susan was hard pressed not to laugh at the pout that appeared on
his face as he whined, "Is that all I get? I mean dearest, I have to go
at least 12 long, arduous hours, without kissing you, holding you,
making lov..." Ivanova cut his off by gently placing her hand over his
mouth.

"Of course you get more than that, I just love to hear you beg" she
teased him before kissing his so heatedly that it was a wonder they
didn't set off the room's fire alarm. "Now I really do have to go, so I
won't be late for my shift. I have never been particularly good at
lying to Sheridan and there is no way I could possibly explain to him
why I was late... therefore, I better not be late. See you at the
meeting, Ranger." Marcus knew she was all business now that she'd
called him by his title. He sighed after she exited her quarters, and
ventured into the kitchen to get a glass of grapefruit juice as he
waited the agreed upon ten minutes before he would depart.

Just as he put the juice on the counter to get a glass from the cabinet,
the door cycled open and he turned to see what Susan had forgot. "Forget
something, my love?" he asked as Ivanova stuck her head back in the
door.

"Yeah wanted to find out if you were free for dinner, here tonight,
19:00 sharp?"

"I don't have any pressing Ranger business that should keep me after
18:00. Do you want me to Bring anything? he asked her.

"Just yourself and a clean uniform, since we both have shifts that start
late tomorrow, I figured, we could sleep in." she said with a wink.
Just before she hurried off to C and C, she fired one more parting shot
because she loved to keep him off balance. "Oh and Cole, don't be
late... Tonight - you get to be on top."