- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Instructions: You must use the above line of dialogue in your story exactly as stated. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.
The unisex bathroom near Cryptography seems to hold an attraction for the Scarecrow and Mrs. King. Every time I see Amanda enter the facilities, I just have wait a few minutes and Lee will follow her into the room. I wonder if they use adjacent cubicles.

Almost without exception, Mrs. King will exit after fifteen minutes and soon thereafter, Mr. Stetson will follow her to return to the Q Bureau.

On this occasion I heard Francine call to Stetson as he left the bathroom. “Hey, Romeo, you forgot to zip your fly!”

Perhaps the lock on the Q is broken.