- Text Size +
"Hey, Romeo, you forgot to zip your fly! And btw wear your glasses
too, that is the Ladies Restroom."

Francine Desmond was fuming and glared at the lady who reprimanded
her, she was angry, and hot, the Sherlock Holmes costume she was
wearing weighed a ton.

"Why on earth, me Francine Desmond, end up at this lousy costume
party waiting for some office clerk to serve her the right password
and the documents the Agency needed?"

"Oh yes, that is Lee's revenge for, how he put it, 'using in
Jenna's presence unappropriate words'".

First: "cheap and easy" aren't unappropriate. Second: the girl is
smart and can made the difference between good and bad, but on the
other hand she was Lee's daughter and he was afraid Jenna was
growing too fast.

"Come on, come on show up, where the hell was that man, I want to
go home and take a shower, I'm boiling in this outfit!"

"Hey Mr. Sherlock, where is Dr. Watson?"