[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8691 Read: 64331
Published: 14/06/08 Updated: 14/06/08
Story Notes:
Instructions: You must use the above line of dialogue in your story exactly as stated. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.

1. The 15 Minute Break - Julie T by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (822 words)
Disclaimer: Characters and episodes mentioned in this fanfic from
the TV show Scarecrow and Mrs. King do not belong to me, but to Shoot
the Moon and Warner Brothers et als. I am just borrowing them for
some fun.

Timeline: Just after Nightcrawler

2. Chapter 2 - Kathy by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (394 words)

3. Chapter 3 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (200 words)

4. Shower Surprises - Amy F by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1677 words)
Disclaimer: The characters from Scarecrow and Mrs. King are the property of Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Productions. I have borrowed the characters without the consent or knowledge of Warner Brothers or Shoot the Moon. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY. If you would like to add it to an archive, please just let me know.

Timeframe: Set after the series had ended. Mystery marriage is still a secret.

Author’s Note: This story was written because of a challenge line issued on an SMK website. The challenge line that had to be used was “What do you mean you saw her naked?” Thanks to Jan, my partner in crime, for betaing this for me.

5. The Revelation - Lynn by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (543 words)

6. A Summer Moment - Lynda by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (295 words)
Author's notes: I have many. For those of you who might be
outraged, sorry. I have 2 brothers and I am sure this happened in
our house. I also have 2 nephews, one of whom is 7 and he's still
got that innocence and lack of self-awareness. He will still bathe
with his 3 year old brother. I think elementary school kids still
have conversations like this these days. I am saying all this now so
that you can maybe tell me I didn't have to later, just covering
my...butt...

7. Chapter 7 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (552 words)
Thanks to Cheryl for allowing me to continue with her story "Did You Ever Have One Of Those Days?"

8. Satin and Scones - Amy F by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (2288 words)
Disclaimer: The characters from Scarecrow and Mrs. King are the
property of Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Productions. I have
borrowed the characters without the consent or knowledge of Warner
Brothers or Shoot the Moon. This story, however, is copyrighted to
the mentioned author. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY.
If you would like to add it to an archive, please just let me know.

Timeframe: Set during the series, but right after the end of "Any
Number Can Play".

Author's Note: This story was written because of a challenge line
issued on an SMK website. The challenge line that had to be used
was "What do you mean you saw him naked?" Thanks to Jan, my partner
in crime, for betaing this for me, it really is so much better
because of her assistance.

Also, while the debate is still out there about when Lee and Amanda
actually consummated their relationship, I for one am of two minds on
the subject; sometimes I believe they waited till the wedding night,
and sometimes I believe they made the leap as a way to celebrate
their engagement. For this story, I am standing on the fence that
they celebrated their engagement in style.

One additional note/disclaimer. Jan, my beta, mentioned that she
remembered reading something similar. I want to stipulate that I have
not read anything like this, but I do apologize upfront to anyone who
might be the author of something that is very similar. No
infringement on your idea/story was intended.

9. A Coming out of Sorts - Lynn by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1705 words)
This story is based on a routine I heard Jeff Foxworthy do on one of
the Blue Collar Comedy Tour specials. If you've heard it, you know
what's coming. If not, I might at this time insert a spew alert.
The story that Jeff told has been somewhat modified to fit our
favorite spy family but I thought it fit so well with this week's
theme. So with kudos to Jeff, here's my story… Hope you enjoy!

Takes place two years after the mystery marriage has been revealed.
Lee and Amanda have a 4 year old daughter, Jenna.

10. Chapter 10 - Jan G by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (215 words)
It's B5. Usual disclaimers, don't own them, except for my original characters, not earning money from them blah blah.

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us