- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's B5. Usual disclaimers, don't own them, except for my original characters, not earning money from them blah blah.
“Hey Christine, you’ll never guess.”

“Morning Sylvie. You had breakfast yet?” Christine helped herself to a plate of something that resembled scrambled eggs.

“Ugh, no I couldn’t,” she shuddered. “Not after what I just saw!”

“You’re on duty in the diplomatic sector aren’t you?” Christine started shoveling the food into her mouth with undisguised disgust. “What could you have seen there apart from a load of stuffed shirts?”

“I had to clean Ambassador G’Kar’s quarters. I thought they were empty.” Sylvie lowered her voice to a whisper. “They weren’t. He was still in bed. And he wasn’t alone! He heard me enter and came out to investigate the noise. He didn’t even stop to put on a robe. I didn’t know what to look at.”

Christine’s eyes were as wide as dinner plates as she mouthed the question she was dying to ask. “What, do you mean you saw him naked?”

Sylvie face looked green as she nodded in the affirmative.

A thousand more questions flew through Christine’s mind at the speed of sound. But by the look on Sylvie’s face, she didn’t think it would be wise to ask for a description of exactly what she’d seen that morning.