- Text Size +
Lee and Amanda walked into the warm and loving place they called home.
However, when they reached the top of the landing, they were frozen in place when
upon hearing voices coming from the living room.

"I'm very sorry, Dotty, I can't get it in the hole."

"Kurt, I will just have to find someone capable of doing it." The door
opened before Amanda could mask her stunned face. The look on Lee's face was
priceless. "Oh, hi, Lee, Amanda, thank heavens you're here!"

"Mother?"

Lee looked from one one to the next and clenched his fists until Kurt
appeared holding up a small sewing needle between his thumb and fingers.

"Amanda, I can't find my glasses and Kurt's top button fell off. Would you
please thread this needle? We simply can't go to this fancy shindig with that
button missing, he has to wear a tie there, you know, and. . .

end