- Text Size +
I thought of a little more to add to the story at work today.

She sat at a corner table in Randy's watching the activity going on around her sipping an Irish coffee. It was the perfect vantage point to watch the boisterous St. Patrick's Day shenanigans.

So far she'd seen several agents participating in green beer drinking contests and lots of kissing and pinching. Then Beaman grabbed Francine, kissed her and got slapped for his efforts. And to top it off the Scarecrow had gotten a photograph of the incident. She assumed it was taken to get even for the photo that Francine had circulated several years ago from a Christmas party.

What she'd really found interesting was she'd seen Lee and Amanda pinch each other on the rear end. Now that isn't something just friends would do to the other. A pinch on the arm is being playful or friendly. A pinch on the rear meant something else was going on entirely. Something more intimate. Especially, since they didn't move their hands after the pinch.

Prudence Marston ordered another Irish coffee from a passing waitress. She'd stay a little longer. Maybe she'd find out more about her fellow agents. Especially, Scarecrow and Mrs. King. And by the looks that passed between those two she'd make a bet that Mrs. King's name would be changing in the near future.

The End