- Text Size +
Story Notes:
The Challenge: This week we're going to do something different. Below is a list of four scenarios, your story must include at least two from the list.

St. Patrick's Day
Randy's
Scavenger Hunt
Hostage Situation

Instructions: You must use at least two of the above in your story. They can be mentions or enacted scenarios. This week we're going to have to ask for your submissions to be any length from a few lines to a full length story (instead of the usual minimum length of one line) - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.
She sat down on the edge of the bed, sighing as she did so. With painstaking effort, she managed to wriggle her feet out of her heels, what was left of them, and kick them across the bedroom floor.

So much for that pair of shoes.

She contemplated taking off her soiled clothes, knowing she really should. There really was no way of salvaging them, not with the oil stains and the beer stains and the steak sauce stains.

"Ugh," she groaned as she eased backwards down onto the bed, emitting another long sigh as her head settled down onto his pillow.

That's when she inhaled it, the intoxicating scent of him. The masculine scent of him, her partner.

The very man she should be very royally, very highly, oh so very, very angry with.

But then, how could he have known their day would go like this? It was supposed to have been an innocent lunch at Randy's, a sort of celebration for St. Patrick's day.

She should know better than to think that they could ever have a normal lunch together. She'd been with the Agency for a little over a year, yes, she did know not to expect normal.

Normal, for her now, was just something like the bizarre hostage situation that had taken place, the bizarre brawl that had resulted in the crazed loonie who had come in there being taken down.

Just not after most of the china and glasses in the place had been tossed all about. Not after most of the food that had been on the tables had sailed through the air and most certainly not after most of it seemed to have ended up on her.

And then she smiled as she breathed in the scent of him, yet again. She closed her eyes and relaxed, knowing that once Lee would return from finishing his debriefing she would have to get up off of his bed.

But for now, for now she was going to enjoy this sweet little moment of pleasure and forget all about her very un-normal St. Patrick's Day.