- Text Size +
Amanda and Lee entered the house, without paying attention at the silence.

Well not too much, they were paying attention at each other after slamming the door. Amanda's mind went blank the second Lee's hands found their way around her waist and his lips found hers.

Unusual for them it wasn't the interruptions which broke the kiss, it was the lack of noise in the house.

Agency training kick in, and the search for the rest of their family begun, at least half of it, because Jamie and Phillip were with friends celebrating St. Patrick's Day, but Kurt, Dotty and Alisha were supposed to be at home.

Amanda looked upstairs while Lee headed the kitchen but no one was in sight, until he spot the note on the fridge, read it and called for his wife. "Amanda, it seems that we can join the rest of our co-workers at Randy's tonight"

"Lee!! How you can talk about a party when Kurt, mother and Alisha are not in the house?"

He didn't answer, but showed her the post-it note he found.

"Amanda and Lee, this is a hostage situation. NO don't call the Agency! Alisha said we -me and grandpa Kurt-are hers for the afternoon. She wanted to go see a movie -the new Disney and then ice cream. So don't wait for us. I know you will find something to do with your free time."

"Amanda I am more and more convinced that Dotty can have a brilliant carrier at the Agency-Hostage Situation-indeed, like we don't know that Alisha has them both wrapped around her little finger, and they love it"

"Oh you! And what about you Daddy? You are there wrapped around the same finger too"

"Well my reputation of ladies man pursued me, but now three wonderful ladies have me only for themselves, my mother-in-law, my wife and my little angel."

"Always the smooth talker." Amanda kissed him, wrapping her arms around him.

"So, Mrs. Stetson, it seems we have a free evening, what do you want to do, go to Randy's, or keep refreshing the Class C interrogation course, after all you need a well trained partner, no?"

"What do you think Scarecrow? A good training can save your life anytime" whispers Amanda beginning to undo the buttons of Lee's shirt. "You have a point here" were his last words before his lips found hers.

End

Cheryl I hope you don't mind I borrow your name for their girl.