- Text Size +
This is a continuation of my previous little story.

Billy opened the door to Randy's and found the St. Patrick's Day festivities in full swing. He hadn't planned on stopping by, but after the meeting all day with Smyth he really needed a mug of beer. Even if it was green beer, the color didn't matter.

He fought he way through the crowd to the bar where he poured himself the much needed alcoholic relief. He took several gulps of the cold brew and turned around scanning the throng of partygoers.

Immediately, he noticed Lee holding a camera. Now what in the world was he planning on doing with that?

A moment later he had his answer. He recognized Beaman as he pulled the arm of a blonde woman wearing one of those gaudy shamrock hats. When he had her turned around he planted his lips on her in a kiss. Astounded Billy realized the blonde was his assistant, Francine. At that very moment he saw a flash and Lee lowered the camera. A smirk lit up Lee's face.

Francine disengaged herself from Beaman and slapped him in the face, then flounced off towards the ladies room in a huff.

Now Billy understood. Lee was getting blackmail material for future use. He didn't blame him one bit as Francine had used photographs in the past to extort Lee. Although the last time she'd given a picture to Amanda so she could use it for bribery.

He gulped the last of his beer and placed the empty mug on the bar. Time to go home. As he made his way out of the bar he saw the backs of Lee and Amanda. He chuckled as he saw Lee's hand move to her rear end and Amanda to his giving each other a pinch. Billy sure wished he'd had a camera to record that moment.

The End – TBC – Who knows