- Text Size +
Amanda King secretly Stetson, and known in the spy community as half of the Agency's best team, entered with a worried face in the warm - friendly place named Randy's.

She was worried beyond any doubts, she wanted a second to rest and think at what happened in the last hours.

She came at work early, of course she have to wrestle with Lee's handwriting for a couple of reports, but that was somehow easy -she was with him and knew what to write.

Engrossed in files failed to acknowledge the time, it was 10 o'clock and Lee wasn't there yet.

What was that? Where was he? Ready to jump and go down in the bullpen, the ring of the phone startled her, it was Mrs. Marsten who had a message for her, a weird one, but like she said -these were spies and spies are weird!

"Amanda please come and find me, I don't know where I am, they didn't told me nothing, only that "That is a hostage situation" and for you to come alone. You will receive further notice. Please come as soon as you receive this message."

Amanda's heart sunk and taking her purse decide to tell Billy. Billy was about to wave her in while prepare to enjoy his coffee, but Amanda's distraught appearance made him leave the cup on the desk, and run to help his agent.

"Billy, Lee is kidnapped, Mrs. Marsten just told me, I have to go alone, where I don't know, he said they didn't told him where they keep him. I don't know how he is, myabe he is hurt, Billy what if I wouldn't find him? I have to find him, He said "hostage situation" who knows --Ahh please tell Francine to search who is out of prison
in the last days, sir I...."

"Amanda, slow down, I will do all I have to do, but please calm down, Lee need your strength, so calm down and go, because from what I understand you will receive further notice by your car phone, I'll talk to Francine and I'll call you as soon as I have news."

"Thank you sir!"

Billy was right, Lee needed her help and she can do that, after all she was an agent! The phone rang only one time, and all she heard was "2 o'clock at Randy's, ONCE AGAIN -Come ALONE!"

It was 1 o'clock, she had an hour to wait, but the traffic was heavy and she prayed to be there on time, and here she was in the corner's booth at Randy's and it was 2 o'clock sharp!

Lost in her thoughts, she never saw the blond woman approaching her table, and was startled by a hand on the shoulder.

"Mother, what are you doing here? How did you know I was here? You have to go, I'm expecting someone and I have to be alone, please mother!"

"Amanda dear, you read too many of those spy books I think you got carried away. HA, "have to be alone!" tell me if you had a date with Lee, and I stay with you till he will be here, but if my date will came quick I'll be gone."

"You have a date mother? Here?"

Amanda's eyes darted from the door to her mother but failed to notice the people gathered in the back of the local, and jumped when four hands embraced her, Jamie and Phillip's hands.

"Jamie, Phillip, boys what are you doing here? Have you come alone? What did I told you not to walk alone through the city, and so far from home?"

Amanda was double worried, she was here at Randy but no one approached her with news about Lee, and her mother was here expecting someone and her boys were here too, after crossing the town all by themselves and above all her head was pounding with the start of a major headache.

"UHH mom, we didn't come alone, Lee brought us!"

"LEE!!!!"

"Hello darling!" Amanda' eyes locked immediately with the most beautiful hazel eyes she ever saw, Lee Stetson's eyes who was watching her, telling without words all he can't say with words here and now!

"Lee, How, When, Where..." Lee's lips stopped what threatened to be the mother of all the rambles he heard from her.

"Amanda" said Lee after breaking the kiss," I'm sorry I made you worry, Dotty told me your family always celebrate St. Patrick's Day, and we decided to surprise you. Don't be mad at me. The idea with the message was your mother's she knew how much you like the spy world with all those books you read -a small smile tugged at the corner of his mouth, and he winked at her- and I was glad to help her.

"But, Lee, Mrs Marsten's message and... Oh My Gosh! Mr. Melrose! The back up teams! Lee, I have, you have, we have to call him, we have to tell him...."

Lee's lips were on hers once again, for the second time:

"Amanda, they know!"

"Oh you! You're impossible!"

"But you still love me!"

"Come on mom, Lee. No more mushy stuff. We are hungry!"

The adults laugh filled the friendly local named "Randy's"