- Text Size +
Lee was glad he got to work before Amanda showed up. He has been trying to think of a way all week to let Amanda know he feels about her. He came up with the idea to write her a letter. He called it the love letter. He sat behind his desk and picked up a pen and started writing. He stopped and threw the paper away. The he started again, only to throw the second piece of paper away. This was harder than he thought. Then on the third try he started again. This time he kept going and going and going. When he was done writing he had a three page love letter. He put the love letter in an envelope and sealed it. He went over to her desk and placed the love letter in the middle of her desk where she can see it when she walked in. Lee heard footsteps coming from the hall outside the Q bureau. He quickly made his way back over to his own desk and sat down waiting for her to enter the room. He had a huge smile on his face when she walked in the room.

When she noticed the smile she said. "Lee, what are you so happy about?"

Lee smiled and said. "Today is your lucky day."

Amanda sat behind her desk and looked at the envelope sitting in the middle of her desk. "What's this?"

"Open it and find out." He stood up and walked over to the corner of her desk and sat on it.

She opened the love letter and started reading. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. She looked at Lee and said. "I love you, too." He leaned down and their lips met in a passionate kiss. This was definitely their lucky day.