- Text Size +
Lee Stetson stood still hearing his wife's curious voice.

"Shoot!" he was sure that Amanda didn't pay attention at what he was
doing, that she was too busy cleaning the kitchen while he volunteer
to straighten up the den. He had seen one of Dotty's Rebecca's
Fantasies catalog peeking from under a pillow on the couch and he
wanted to buy a wonderful little something for Amanda.

The agent inside him whispered in his ear to hide the proof and play
innocent, and lightning speed he shoved the catalog inside his jeans
and turn toward his wife with his charming dimples in full gear.

"What are you talking about? I don't have nothing," and he showed his
empty hands to her.

Amanda tried hard not to laugh, his face made her think of Phillip's
when he tries to outsmart her, playing innocent, when she knew very well
what he did.

What Lee didn't know was; that it was she who put the catalog there,
that it was her work "his" decision to straighten up the den.

"Ok, I thought I saw you picking something, but it must be the light
playing tricks" she wanted to let him think he made it, that he
succeed to play clean.

When Dotty entered the kitchen from the backyard she was very intrigued
by the enigmatic smiles shinning on both faces.