[Reviews - 0] Printer
whispered his thoughts , all I had to do is writing them down .

I enjoyed writing it and I hope you will like to read it .
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Lee Stetson
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 389 Read: 4258
Published: 20/05/08 Updated: 20/05/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: “Scarecrow and Mrs. King” belong to Warner Brothers and Shoot The
Moon Productions.

.

Author’s Note: This scene was inspired by Robin’s “Heartstrings” where Lee
was held prisoner in Iraq and didn’t know if Amanda was still waiting for his
return…

1. Chapter 1 by MandaLee [Reviews - 0] (389 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us