[Reviews - 2] heartheartheartheartheartPrinter
This is in response to the Valentine’s Challenge to write a story with erotic sayings on candy hearts.  Takes place season three, before All The World’s A Stage.

Thanks to Cheryl for a wonderful beta. Her suggestions made my story flow, and a great big thanks to Rita and Miss Edna. I couldn’t do it without any of you.

Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: Mature themes
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3984 Read: 3739
Published: 18/05/08 Updated: 18/05/08
Story Notes:

Author’s Note: I have always wondered what sort of knot a Killick Hitch was. Thanks to Scout Troop 7, Coral Gables, Florida, and Frank Fitzpatrick, I have my answer. And just in case any one else was wondering . . . Killick Hitch---A Killick is the name for an anchor for a small boat that could be constructed in a relatively short period of time. Three or four "L" shaped pieces of wood - from the limbs of trees - and a large rock or stone plus rope/twine were used in the construction. The stone was positioned between the woods and securely fastened with the rope or twine. The Killick knot secured the anchor rope to the wooden part of the "Killick.” The weight of the stone was enough to sink it and the outward facing parts of the wood dug into the sea floor.

1. Chapter 1 by Sue [Reviews - 2] heartheartheartheartheart (3984 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us