“It’s stuck and I can’t get it out.” by Friday Challenge
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 2941 Read: 87511 Published: 06/08/08 Updated: 06/08/08
Chapter 12 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge
"Hey, Zena! We only need one more story about Scarecrow and Mrs. King to get the prize. Any ideas?"

"Not a one. I'm fresh out of stuck ideas? How bout you Elvira?"

"I've exhausted myself. First I had Amanda get her big toe stuck in the bathtub faucet. Then I had Dotty get the Green Acres theme song stuck in her head. Finally, I had Beaman get his arm stuck in a candy machine. I'm fresh out of ideas."

"Ditto, I can't think of anything."

"I have something in my head but IT'S STUCK AND I CAN'T GET IT OUT!"
This story archived at http://www.wickyarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=496