Word Challenge: TREE, JEANS, BATHROBE, CANDLE, DIMPLES by Friday Challenge
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 8606 Read: 108327 Published: 04/08/08 Updated: 04/08/08
Story Notes:
Instructions:

1. You must use all the words in your story.

2. You can use the words in any order, and even more than once - But you MUST use them all AT LEAST ONCE

3. Each word must be CAPITALIZED, in order to make sure they stand out

4. Each word must be used EXACTLY as noted in the challenge. Please no changing tenses, adding prefixes or suffixes, or pluralizations

5. Your submission can be of any length, from line to a full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.

1. DAS WEIHNACHTSGESCHENK - Anne by Friday Challenge

2. Chapter 2 - Patti by Friday Challenge

3. Chapter 3 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge

4. Dance of the Seven Veils - Ermintrude by Friday Challenge

5. Chapter 5 - Julie R by Friday Challenge

6. Success - Sue by Friday Challenge

7. A New Discovery - Lynn by Friday Challenge

8. Wet Wonderings - Kris by Friday Challenge

9. Mud Wrestling - Ermintrude by Friday Challenge

10. My Little Runaway - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge

11. Chapter 11 - Sue by Friday Challenge

12. Chapter 12 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge

13. Chapter 13 - Monica by Friday Challenge

DAS WEIHNACHTSGESCHENK - Anne by Friday Challenge
SMK SMK SMK SMK

DAS WEIHNACHTSGESCHENK

4247 Maplewood Drive

Thursday, Dec 20, 1990

7:00 AM

Lee walked through the foyer. After hearing the second knock, he opened the front door.

"Morning, T.P. What are you doing over here this early?" Tightening the sash on his BATHROBE, Lee opened the door further, inviting him to come in.

"Lee, my boy, just coming by with some gifts for the family." T.P. held up the packages. "I'm headed off to attend the annual Victorian Country Christmas Festival and I wanted to stop by and drop these off before I left."

"T.P. You didn't have to do that."

"I know, Lee. But I consider you and Amanda family. Speaking of Amanda, is she up? I would like to say hello to her, too."

"She's upstairs getting the baby dressed."

"Ah, and how is my grand niece?"

"Growing like a weed," Lee mused, smiling. "She's already pulling herself up and taking little baby steps while holding onto the furniture. Why don't you come into the family room and put the gifts under the tree. I'll go upstairs and change and be right down with Amanda."

T.P. nodded his head. He placed the gifts under the six foot noble Christmas TREE. The holiday lights twinkled on and off. He walked over the fireplace mantel, which was covered in Christmas garland and a centerpiece with a bright red CANDLE. He picked up a silver frame containing a photo of Lee and Amanda's public wedding. He smiled, remembering that day.

Lee came back down the stairs dressed in JEANS and a t-shirt. Amanda came down a second later holding a squirming nine-month old baby on her hip. "T.P.," she kissed his cheek, "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, Mrs. Stetson," T.P. grinned. "I put the presents under your lovely tree, but I wanted our boy to open his a little early." T.P. handed him the package.

"Thanks, T.P. Wow, this is heavy." Lee ripped into the wrapping paper and opened the lip to the box. He pulled out a chunk of concrete. Lee looked at it perplexed.

Seeing Lee's confusion, T.P. explained, "I have a distant cousin who lives in Germany and I asked him to mail that to me. Do you know what that is?"

Lee shook his head.

"Think back - you were there about a year ago, witnessing history and I thought you would like a souvenir of that occasion. It's a piece of the Berlin Wall."

"Wow!" Lee shook his hand. "Thanks T.P."

"T.P. would you stay for breakfast?" Amanda asked.

"Thanks, for the offer, Amanda, but I really must dash. Good-bye, Lee and Amanda and have a Merry Christmas." They walked T.P. to the front door.

"Drive safe and Merry Christmas, T.P.," Amanda said.

"Oh, and Amanda, continue to keep this one," he pointed to Lee, "out of trouble," he grinned, putting on his hat and gloves.

Lee smiled, his DIMPLES showing. He put one arm around Amanda's shoulder. "Merry Christmas, T.P. and again thanks."

"You're welcome, Lee." T.P. shut the door. Then wrapping his scarf around his neck, he walked towards his car.
Chapter 2 - Patti by Friday Challenge
Author's Notes:
Scarecrow and Mrs King is the property of the WB, and Shoot the Moon Enterprises. This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Lee heard a distinct sound behind him and turned around. He flashed his DIMPLES at his mother-in-law and unburdened her arms. He walked beside her to the clothesline and set the laundry basket down on the grass. He heard the squeak of the pulley and watched as Dotty hung his BATHROBE up, followed by his wife's favorite pair of JEANS.

He thought of the night before, when he had consoled his wife because those jeans no longer fit. The concerned hazel eyes of one Lee Stetson scanned his new backyard. They rested on the opposite side where the big oak TREE anchored the clothesline and so much more. His pregnant wife Amanda lay asleep in the chaise lounge. The immense shade of the tree protected her from the brilliant rays of the sun.

"No one could hold a CANDLE to you, Amanda Stetson," he had told her. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world to me, and I am thrilled to call you mine."

Amanda had given in to his charms and accepted him as the authority on the subject. He was very much in love with her. It was better than any fairy tale that concluded, 'the couple lived happily ever after'.

end
Chapter 3 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge
Thunder boomed. Lightning streaked. The lights flickered, then darkness.

After lighting the last CANDLE, Amanda tightened the sash of her BATHROBE. A TREE limb beat against the window as the storm raged outside.

"I'm home." Lee yelled.

"You're soaked."

"You need to get out of those wet JEANS."

"You just want me naked."

"Then you'll be as dressed as I am." Her robe fell to the floor revealing her nude body.

Within moments he was naked. He turned and bent over to pick up the clothes. Even in the candlelight she could see those gorgeous DIMPLES on his ass.
Dance of the Seven Veils - Ermintrude by Friday Challenge
Author's Notes:
Friday challenge: use these words: Tree, Jeans, Bathrobe, Candle, Dimples (this was the word that "inspired" me the most. And I first thought of "those" dimples. Read on, and you'll discover which ones I was thinking about.)

Summer after the fourth season; marriage is still secret

NC-17 smut.
Dance of the Seven Veils

Amanda looked up into the TREE in her backyard. It was summer, and the night was sultry. Dotty and the boys were away for the weekend, the boys on their regular visitation with Joe, and Dotty on a weekend with "the girls". So she and Lee had the house - and the back yard - to themselves. Her garage screened one side of the yard from prying eyes, and the fence, bushes and gazebo sheltered the rest of the area. Unless somebody was up in the boys' treehouse, they had perfect privacy.

She lit the last CANDLE in the gazebo. Candles were burning in little votive cups all over the yard. It gave the area a rosy glow, warmer and more inviting than electric lights. The scene was set - the blankets spread out on the grass, with a good pile of throw pillows. A regular Arabian Nights garden right here in Arlington.

She had planned this little treat for her secret husband for over a week. They had little time to themselves recently, work had been busy, and as a reward Billy had given them a three-day weekend. So she planned to make the most of it.

The cassette player was ready in the gazebo, and Amanda was "dressed" - if you could call it that, for her part, her "costume" under her BATHROBE. Now, all she needed was her guest of honor.

As if on cue, the back door opened to reveal Lee, her partner and husband of just six months. He looked good enough to eat wearing a soft t-shirt and snug pair of JEANS that emphasized all his assets. She licked her lips, and proceeded to put her master plan into action.

"Hello sweetheart" she greeted him with a passionate kiss. Then she led him to the blankets on the grass. "I have a surprise for you. Just recline here, and your little harem girl will do a dance for you."

"Oh yeah? This I'd like to see." He waggled his eyebrows at his wife, as he made himself comfortable among the pillows, propping himself up on one elbow as he reclined on his side.

Amanda stepped into the Gazebo and removed her bathrobe. She put the last scarf in place, over her face and pressed play, and the strains of Rimsky-Korsakov's Sheherazade started to play. She listened a moment, then began to move to the music, dancing slowly to the orchestral suite.

She emerged from the shadow of the gazebo. She was wearing a sheer, shimmery calf-length peasant skirt that rode low on her hips and several large gauzy scarves were wrapped around and tucked in various places on her body. The scarves were translucent, shading but not totally hiding her curves and the darker flesh of her nipples, as well as the curls between her legs. Her feet were bare, and she had ankle bracelets with little bells on them, which jingled as she moved. Her face was shadowed by another scarf.

Lee sucked in a breath and looked her up and down appreciatingly. Apparently his little housewife planned to seduce him with an erotic dance. He was all for that sort of thing, and he relaxed and allowed himself to be carried away by the spell of her sensuous movements. The violin played in counterpoint with the flutes, and the orchestral fanfares made her movements all the more dramatic.

Amanda swayed and allowed herself to be caught up in the piece. She closed her eyes and drifted off on the romantic strains for several minutes, as the piece played. Then she focused, and opened her eyes. Lee was watching her, hungrily. She knew what he was thinking, she could see all his attention was on her, because his jeans were fitting even more snugly over his growing erection.

As the solo violin played the main theme, she drifted closer to him, and she danced in and out, just short of his reach. The scarves floated and wafted with her movements, and finally one came within his reach. He grasped it, and she pulled away, and the scarf remained in his hand. Suddenly he could see more of his beautiful wife. He began to like this game more and more.

As the piece played out, she moved in and out, and one by one the scarves ended up in Lee's hands and more and more of her body became visible to his hungry eyes. Finally she was clad only in the sheer low-riding skirt and the veil over her face. Her body glowed in the candlelight, and Lee licked his lips. Her pert breasts bounced as she moved, and her nipples were tight. Apparently she was enjoying this, too. He admired the curve of her buttocks under the sheer skirt. Where she got such a revealing garment was a mystery, but he was glad she had chosen to wear it for him tonight. Now, if he could just get her out of it…

She danced closer, and he gently took hold of her hand. She danced, and her eyes twinkled above the veil. Apparently he was playing into her hands just as she had planned. He stood and drew her close, pressing her back against his front. She stilled and he ran his hands from her shoulders down her body. She arched into his touch, and he ran his hands over her breasts, over her hips and down to her thighs. She pressed her buttocks against his growing erection, swaying to the music. He swayed against her, savoring the feeling of her muscles playing against him. Suddenly he realized he was overdressed for this party.

He pulled off his t-shirt and threw it over a bush. She turned to face him again and stilled his hands. "Allow me, oh my sultan." Her slightly husky voice made him sweat in anticipation of what those lips could do to him.

She danced around her husband, touching and teasing him as she moved. A soft squeeze of his crotch, a caress across his stomach here, a pinch of the buttock there, a light tweak of his left nipple, all conspired to add to his raging desire for this wonderful woman who had saved him from a lonely and shallow playboy existence. He stood his ground, and waited for her to make the moves. This was her game tonight, and he was going to allow her to play it out her way - even if he exploded from desire for holding himself back.

Then suddenly it was too much, and he grabbed at her last remaining veil - he pulled it off, and claimed her mouth in a deep intense kiss.

She melted into his body and their tongues dueled for dominance. Neither won, but the contest added to their mutual desire. They broke for air, and Amanda smiled lustily, and began to undo his jeans: first the button, then - oh so slowly - the zipper, inch by agonizing inch. His breathing was heavy and his eyes were dark with desire - what this woman could do to him - each and every time. Sometimes he was weary of the mystery marriage, as it afforded them less time together than he would have liked - but at times like this - it was like they were together for the first time- his need and anticipation was so very acute.

Once his jeans were undone, Amanda slowly lowered both jeans and soft blue boxers to the ground. She knelt at his feet, and helped him out of his shoes and socks and then pulled the jeans and boxers off and threw them over another bush.

Feeling playful, Lee stepped back and did a little dance of his own, swiveling his hips to the music as he turned slowly before his kneeling wife. She licked her lips and admired his strong toned body, his long legs, his muscled chest, the DIMPLES on his butt as he turned before her, and finally, returning to face her, his penis proudly erect with a bead of moisture at the tip.

She grasped his hips, and moved in to capture his shaft in her lips, kissing and licking and suckling along his hot length. He moaned, and then dropped to his knees, holding her shoulders and taking her mouth again in another kiss. This time he made sure it was his tongue that won the duel, and he exulted in claiming her mouth as his own. He bent his head to kiss and suckle her breasts, first one and then the other. She moaned and ran her fingers through his hair, pressing his mouth into her, riding the waves of pleasure he was giving her.

Then his hands were on the waistband of her skirt, pushing it down and over her slim hips. He gently pressed her back onto the blankets, among the pillows, and she lay prone, as he lifted the skirt off of her warm glowing body. He smelled her scent, saw the moisture between her legs, and knew he had to take her right now. He couldn't wait - the warm night, the soft breeze adding to the caresses she had given him to peak his desire.

He pulled several pillows from the pile and grabbed her by the knees. He lifted her lower body off the blanket and placed the pillows beneath her lower back and buttocks, creating a wedge to elevate her center. He lowered her onto the wedge, spread her knees open and used his fingers to part her folds to reveal her center and pearl. He lightly blew on her clitoris and she moaned in response. Her pussy was dripping, and he paused to lightly lick along her folds and she moaned again and squirmed in enjoyment.

Then he moved to kneel at the base of the wedge and positioned himself to enter her. She held out her arms to welcome his embrace, and they clasped hands. He slowly entered, pushing his penis in slowly, inch by inch, savoring her heat and wetness, pulling out slightly once, twice, three times before he finally buried himself into her as deeply as he could get. Her elevated hips allowed him deeper access and she arched in appreciation of the different angle he had achieved. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he bent to kiss her as he stroked in and out.

They continued their sensuous dance - first slowly, savoring each thrust and wiggle. Then their desire grew and their movements became quicker, more frantic, and he thrust deeper, faster, harder, and her legs encouraged his efforts, the tinkling of the bells on her ankle bracelets adding a musical counterpoint to their lovemaking.

The world spiraled down to their union, the feel of their sweat- slicked skin, hands caressing and stroking, the deep breaths each took, the sensation of him inside her, filling her, stretching her, completing their partnership in the most sensual and intimate way. Then suddenly he gave a mighty thrust as he came deep inside his love, his life, his Amanda. She felt him hit her cervix, and she shuddered with the force of her orgasm, ripped from deep within her soul.

Their movements slowed and calmed as they rode out their mutual ecstasy. They finally came to rest alongside each other and he tenderly stroked her face and kissed her lips, as they recovered their breath and their heartbeats slowed to normal. She ran her hand over his back and stroked his firm buttocks, tracing the DIMPLES there with her fingers. She noticed the music had ended.

"Oh wow! Every time it seems to get better and better, big fella!" She returned his kisses and smiled lazily.

"I agree, Mrs. Stetson. What prompted your little scenario, if I might ask?"

"I don't know. I was in a bookstore, I heard the music and I thought of you, and the idea came into my head. So I got together the scarves and the skirt, I borrowed the ankle bracelets from Francine, and the rest, well you know the rest."

"Yeah. I like this one, but maybe we should refine it. I have a few additional props and changes in mind."

"That will have to wait for next time. Right now, I think someone is ready for round two." She put her hand on his reawakening penis.

"You know I am. We have all night Amanda, and I intend to make the most of our time here, together. I love you."

"And I love you, Lee. Forever."

And they spent the night in the backyard - but got very little sleep.

The End (you can imagine the rest)

I liked the thought of those dimples so much, I used them twice. Who says there's too much of a good thing?
Chapter 5 - Julie R by Friday Challenge
Author's Notes:
Scarecrow and Mrs King is the property of the WB, and Shoot the Moon Enterprises. This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Amanda walked over to the bathroom door and put on her BATHROBE. There was nothing like a warm fleecy bathrobe in the deepest of winter. Amanda grabbed her book and went to the kitchen and put the kettle on. She started to prepare a hot chocolate with marsh mellows and intended on having a night alone resting from her busy life. The kids were at a friends’ house he mother was at the movies the Agency had no work for her and Lee was away. It was a perfect moment to rest and regain her energy. The kettle boiled and she added a little hot water to the chocolate. She stirred it absentmindedly trying not to think of Lee. She wondered where he was right now and what mission he was working on. She added the rest of the water and stirred again then added the marsh mellows. She did not have a sweet tooth although there was nothing like hot chocolate to relax you after a stressful week.

She took the hot chocolate to the couch and sat down and started to read her book. She managed to read a few lines of her book when a tapping noise on the window made her look up. She jumped off the couch and ran to the window to see who it was and saw Lee looking back at her. There goes my evening of rest she thought as she made her way to the back door. When she opened the door Lee was stood there holding his jacket collar close to his neck.

"Lee I think you better come inside you look freezing."

"Where's your mother and the boys?" Lee asked hesitating at the door. He tried not to look at her in the figure hugging dressing gown. Not to mention she looked like she was not wearing anything under it.

"Out for the evening, hurry up you are letting the cold air in." She said grabbing his arm and pulling him in and shutting the door at the same time.

"I can make you a hot chocolate if you like to warm you up." Amanda made her way over to the kettle and filled it with water then put it on the stove again and was about to light it.

"Amanda I am fine."

"No you're not you're freezing cold."

Lee stopped her in her tracks "Honestly I don't need a hot chocolate. I have something to show you but you will have to get dressed."

"This is a little short notice, you can't imagine how hard it is to get an evening all to myself. Couldn't this wait till tomorrow?"

"Amanda I wish it could. It won't take long really you'll be home before you know it."

Amanda looked at Lee doubtfully. "Urm okay I will throw my JEANS and a tea-shirt."

Lee smiled showing his cute DIMPLES and made Amanda blush. She quickly disappeared upstairs wondering what Lee was up to.

Lee wondered round the lounge looking at the books and photos. There seemed to be a lot of reference books and family photos on the shelves. One photo he noticed was of Amanda when she was much younger, her hair was long and straight and loose around her shoulders and she was wearing a long blue chiffon dress and was looking shyly at the ground rather than the camera. She looked very beautiful. Like that day when she wore the long white shimmering dress at Lord Bromfields.

"Lee."

"Oh, hi... sorry, I was looking at your books." He said trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Really." Amanda noticed he was standing right by the picture of her in that rather sexy dress that her mother convinced her to wear then made her pose for the photo. "Anything you want to borrow." she said with a slight smirk on her lips. She did not give him a chance to answer she quickly cleared up the dishes and then grabbed her coat.

_____________

Lee drove along the highway the heater on full to stop the windows from steaming up and to keep them warm. Amanda sat quietly watching the world go by wishing she was at home warm drinking her hot chocolate.

They eventually pulled up by a large building, Amanda looked questionably at Lee "Come on lets go in before we get too cold."

Amanda wrapped her scarf round her neck and followed Lee into the building. Lee did not reach for a light but instead lit a CANDLE and lead Amanda into the building.

"Well this is certainly mysterious." Amanda said following behind Lee rather closely.

"We are nearly there"

"Gosh Lee the suspense is killing me."

Lee walked over to the wall of a larger room and turned on the lights. Amanda shielded her eyes until they had adjusted.

"Wow" Amanda said looking round the room which was the size of a football pitch. "Oh my gosh an inside goofy golf" She said walking forward to explore. She walked up to a fake TREE with a hole in its base.

"Here take this you can't do goofy golf without the golf clubs."

"Lee how did you find this place?"

"Well it is about to be opened soon and I know the manager so I asked a favor of him. I knew how hard you had been working and thought you would love to come here without the hassle of waiting in long cutes with lots of children running round. I also thought you might want to spend the night with me playing Goofy Golf and not talking about work." Lee handed her a club and kept one for himself.

"Oh Lee that is so sweet." She learned forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed then threw a golf ball into the air for her to catch. "You go first."

"With Pleasure," Amanda said taking aim.

The End
Success - Sue by Friday Challenge
Author's Notes:
Here it is. The much asked for sequel to The General's Ball. This takes place a few weeks after.
Success

Amanda slowly rose on eyelid and peeked at the bedside clock. Her eyes flew open when she read the time.

Ten o'clock!

She never slept late. Well, she and Lee hadn't gotten much sleep last night. She smiled and turned to cuddle with her husband, only to find his side of the bed empty, his body heat missing from the sheets.

Slipping out of bed, she slid her BATHROBE over her naked flesh and walked toward the bathroom. She passed the open window, and the sound of the lawnmower drew her eyes to the backyard. Lee sat astride the mower as he trimmed the lawn. She watched while he deftly maneuvered around the giant oak TREE.

He disappeared from view, and she padded into the bathroom. The CANDLE Lee placed on the vanity last night had dwindled down to a hardened pool of wax. She wiggled it out of the holder and tossed the remnants into the waist basket.

Reaching way into the back of the cabinet, Amanda pulled out a square box. Her hands shook as she pried open the box. They were trembling so hard she had difficulty reading the instructions.

Carefully, she sat on the toilet and began to pee on the test stick. Butterflies marched in her stomach as she placed the stick on the counter. The double blue line appeared almost instantaneously. She laughed and cried at the same time. They'd done it, and she couldn't wait to tell Lee.

Grabbing her toothbrush and mouthwash, she raced through her morning routine. All the while thinking about how happy Lee would be.

Questions raced through her mind. Would it be a boy or girl? Either one was fine with her. She just wanted a healthy baby. Of course, she wanted to give Lee a son. Someone to carry on his name. A little girl to dress up would be wonderful, too. She wondered if the baby would have her dark hair or Lee's lighter shade. Would Lee pass on his sexy DIMPLES or would the baby have her too thin lips?

Rushing back into the bedroom, she pulled a T-shirt over her head and shimmied into her JEANS. It was probably just her imagination, but they felt tight already.

She ran down the stairs and through the house. Once outside, she took a deep breath and walked around the backyard to where Lee stood emptying the lawn clippings.

Jumping into his arms, she wound her arms and legs around him. He caught her and wrapped his arms tight around her, anchoring her to him.

Her lips descended to his and she kissed him deeply.

He broke the kiss. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning, Daddy!"

"Daddy? Daddy!" His eyes widened and he grinned.

She nodded and grinned back, tears streaming down her face.

"You mean we did it? You're pregnant?"

She just kept nodding.

"That's wonderful!" He kissed her hard and spun her around in circles. "Oh my gosh!" He slid her down his body and tugged her into his embrace. "I love you, Amanda."

"I love you, too Lee."

End.
A New Discovery - Lynn by Friday Challenge
Author's Notes:
The standard disclaimer applies. This takes place post series and the marriage, thank heaven, is now public.
A New Discovery

There's nothing like a tropical island - warm sand, crystal blue water, gentle waves lapping the beach, a soft breeze ruffling the fronds of a nearby palm TREE. Ah yes, this was the life and Lee Stetson planned to enjoy each and every minute of it. Lying on their make-shift bed, he watched his wife light another CANDLE and place it near the pillows.

Amanda knelt beside him and smiled sweetly. She then began to cover his chest with wet, warm kisses. Ah, yes, this was the life.

Lee watched her for a moment and then gave himself over to the sweet torture. If he had his way, he'd endure this kind of torture each and every day. He was pleasantly surprised as her fingers brushed the waistband of his boxers. Now things were about to heat up. Just as he opened his eyes, there was a bright flash of light.

"Amanda, what was that?" She didn't answer for she was no longer there. He reached out his arm hoping to make contact but all he felt was the coolness of the sheet. "Amanda?" he called again. Another flash of light. What was going on? He listened carefully. He didn't hear any thunder. Could it be from the candles? Maybe they had ignited something. Desperate to locate his wife, he called out once more. Hearing no answer, he bolted upright.

For a moment, he was disoriented. As his eyes became accustomed to the darkness he sighed. Instead of lying in a make-shift bed on a tropical island, Lee found himself in their bed at home. `Damn,' he muttered. He hated waking up like this - with a feeling of impending doom. Something just didn't feel right. Taking a deep breath, he decided since he was up that he might as well check out the house and make sure things were on the up and up.

He slipped into his BATHROBE and turned toward the bedroom door when once again, he saw a flash of light shine under the door. And then it was gone. `What the hell!' he muttered to himself. A number of scenarios danced through his head. First and foremost in his mind was danger. Had someone broken in? Was the family about to be harmed?

That would go over real well with Amanda. It had taken him several days of coaxing to convince her that she should indeed accompany Dotty to Hershey, PA for a spa weekend. It had taken every bit of his Stetson charm but he had finally convinced her that he would be able to handle things at home.

The light flashed again and Lee slowly opened the door. He half expected to find the KGB standing in the hallway or maybe it was Phillip sneaking in from some late-night excursion. Once he reached the hallway, the light flashed again, off and then on, and he breathed a sigh of relief for he now knew its source.

Lee headed first for the boys' room. Quietly poking his head in the door, he noted that both boys were sound asleep. He bent down, grabbed a pair of JEANS lying and the floor, and tossed them on a nearby chair. He then rescued the sheet Jamie had kicked to the floor and lightly draped it back over the sleeping boy. Closing the door, he then headed down the hall.

With cat-like grace he opened the door and silently observed the room's only occupant. Softly so as not to disburse or frighten, he said, "so it is you."

Hearing his daddy's voice, eleven month old Colin turned and a four tooth grin spread over his face. Even with his chubby cheeks, there was no mistaking those tell-tale Lee Stetson DIMPLES. There was no doubt that this was indeed Lee's son.

"Da-Da," Colin squealed. He squealed with delight as he flipped the light switch on then off. Even though at eleven months, Colin had only mastered a few recognizable words, he babbled excitedly about his new discovery. Lee was tickled by the gibberish and the facial expressions of his young son as he jabbered on and on.

Lee reached into the crib and picked up the boy. He gently tossed him into the air. "I see there's something else you learned today. Won't Mommy be surprised when she gets back?"

Lee made quick work of checking and changing Colin's diaper. Then as he picked him up once again, he said, "Hey, buddy, how `bout a snack?' He headed to the kitchen and fixed a small bottle for the baby and poured himself a glass of milk which he downed in one gulp. Heading back upstairs, he cooed to the baby. "Okay, now that you've had your fun tonight, it's time for us to go back to bed."

Lee settled the boy in his arms as he sat down in the rocking chair. Colin sucked happily on his bottle and Lee talked softly to him until Colin drifted off to sleep. He loved moments like this - just rocking his son - the house was quiet and all was right with the world. After a while he arose careful not to wake the baby and gently place him in his crib. Leaning over, he placed a soft kiss on the boy's chubby cheek. "Nite, little one.”

Before leaving the room, Lee switched off the lamp so Colin wouldn't be able to turn it on again. If he flipped the switch, nothing would happen.

Heading back toward his bedroom he thought, `Now maybe I can get back to that tropical island…
Wet Wonderings - Kris by Friday Challenge
Author's Notes:
Timeline : Fourth Season, episode four, 'No Thanks For The Memory.'

Disclaimers : Borrowing the characters of of Zhmed Doorlof, Lee Stetson and Amanda King plus any scene actually telecast in the episode as written by Lee Maddux and ultimately owned by Warner Bros.

Rating : It's hot and steamy yet clean :)
Wet Wonderings

Amanda used the edge of her BATHROBE sleeve to finish wiping the moisture from her bathroom mirror. The shower hadn't helped, at all. She was suppose to be showering and changing to return to the agency, she strongly suspected that Lee's prediction of another all nighter would indeed prove correct.

Hopefully they would be able to find a way to protect Zhmed and get him to safety, away from the elusive Tolst. Her mind however, kept replaying the scene from earlier - watching Lee climb up the TREE in her backyard to meet with the skittish, would-be defector. Lee had only recently shown an interest in further exploring their relationship beyond work partners, it was all still so new.

They had a case to figure out,lives were very definately at stake. So why was she standing here daydreaming and wishing he'd been wearing his JEANS when he'd climbed up into the tree-house? A small unheard voice whispered the answer in her head, she couldn't really argue with it or deny it, nobody held a CANDLE to Lee Stetson's backside, clothed or not.

She allowed the small smile to play around her lips, that thought bringing about a new question to ponder. Did Lee only own one set off killer DIMPLES, or two?
Mud Wrestling - Ermintrude by Friday Challenge
Author's Notes:
*DISCLAIMER** Scarecrow & Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot The Moon Production Company. The original portions of this story, however, are copyrighted to the author. This story is for entertainment purposes and is a labor of love, and a quickie.

Post Double Agent
Mud Wrestling

Amanda accompanied Lee to meet again with his snitch, Augie Swann. She felt a bit apprehensive, going back to the man's sleazy mud wrestling bar, but this time they had arrived before business hours, so they were the only ones there, apart from the cleaning crew. Amanda shuddered at the thought of cleaning that place every day, after all that mud was slung around the place. At least this time, she was wearing JEANS, so she was less worried about ruining any more clothes.

"OK, Augie, we're here. What do you have for me?" Lee asked impatiently as soon as his snitch appeared.

"Lee, my man. So good to see you. And the delectable Mrs. King. So glad to see you again." Augie swept in and took Amanda's hand in his and raised it to his lips.

"Augie" Lee growled. "Just give me the information." He put his arm around Amanda's shoulders and maneuvered her out of reach of the snitch.

"Um, I think you've forgotten something…" Augie held out his hand, looking pathetic.

"Give me some idea about what you've got for me, and maybe I'll have something for you." Lee countered.

Augie shuffled and looked pathetic and needy. Lee stared the man down and he wilted. "I heard about something… interesting - coming up for sale." Augie looked around furtively, as if he expected an enemy watching him in his own bar.

Lee shook his head and handed over a couple of bills.

Augie looked expectant, and waited a bit with his hand still out, then pocketed the bills, and shrugged. "OK. But you don't get it all for that. I heard there's a South American guy in town who is peddling the location and directions to a camp where certain - people are training."

"Any idea about which country we are talking about?" Lee asked impatiently.

"Gee, I don't think I can remember too well…" Augie's hand crept out again.

"Maybe I should haul you in and try a little truth serum - that might help jog your memory."

"Hey! Are you out of your TREE? You can't arrest me, I haven't done anything! My information is for sale…and if you don't treat me right, maybe I'll just stop helping you out." Augie sounded put out.

"Augie, I tolerate you and your antics because occasionally you do have something useful. But you aren't that important. You can't hold a CANDLE to some of my other contacts. Now c'mon, give."

The snitch turned to Amanda with an entreating look. "Hey, Mrs. King, can't you talk some sense into this guy? He can't treat me this way!"

"Augie, I think you'd better tell us what you know. Lee and I really need to get to another appointment."

Augie shook his head in defeat. "OK, OK. The guy is from Colombia, and the camp is in the mountains. It's a group training to take over whatever governments they can. The Cubans are helping with advisors and some weapons - originally out of Moscow. He's staying at the Hilton. You can find him by the pool. He'll be wearing a plaid BATHROBE over his swimsuit."

Lee nodded. "Thanks, Augie. You have a phone I can use?"

"Yeah, here." Augie pulled a phone out from behind the bar. Lee dialed. Augie drew Amanda off while Lee was talking.

"So Mrs. King, have you thought about my offer?" He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and spoke into her ear, so her protector wouldn't hear.

"Offer?" Amanda was lost.

"Mud wrestling! You'd be great. I can just picture you in a bikini…and the other girls are always happy to have a new opponent. It's really not hard, and the girls don't hurt each other. No hair pulling or low blows. Just good clean - well not so clean, fun…wrestling around in the mud. We use warm water, so it's really comfortable, like a thick bath. You could make a lot of money…"

"Gee, I don't think it's for me, Augie. I have my family to think of…"

"A couple of the other girls have kids. They say it's an ideal profession for a single mother. They even baby-sit for each other from time to time."

"I don't think so - " Amanda was shaking her head in disbelief. Didn't this guy ever take the hint?

"I think you'd be a natural. I bet that you don't make so much working with Lee that you can turn down the money you'd make by mud wrestling. You don't even have to do it every night - just weekends. Even only one night a week - you could clean up! Hey, that's funny! Clean up with mud wrestling. I should maybe franchise and use that as my slogan."

"Really Augie, I appreciate your concern, but it just isn't for me. Really." She looked apologetic, but she actually felt a bit nauseated by the thought.

"Don't say no. Think about it. You can come in anytime, and watch. I won't even charge you cover. I just know you'd look cute in a bikini - covered with mud…" He stepped back and looked her up and down and got a dreamy look on his face. He walked slowly around her and ran his
eyes appreciatively over her trim figure, lingering on her pert derrière. "If you have DIMPLES, you'll earn a lot more. Some of the guys really like a woman with DIMPLES."

Suddenly Augie found himself lifted off the floor. "I thought I made it clear - leave Mrs. King alone. She's not one of your mud wrestling bimbos." Lee shook the man to punctuate his statement.

A wave of relief coursed over her. "Lee, put him down. I think he gets the idea. Besides, we need to get going - we have to make that other appointment." She put her hand on his shoulder and looked expectantly at Lee.

Lee set Augie down, and poked him in the chest. "Leave Mrs. King alone, got it!"

"All right, all right. I got it." Augie brushed himself off. "But I think you're passing up a golden opportunity, Mrs. King." Lee raised his fist at Augie, and the snitch ducked and moved away from Amanda.

"No thank you." Amanda said with finality, as she moved away from Augie and slightly behind Lee.

"Let's go, Amanda." Lee took her elbow and led her out of the bar.

"Thanks, Lee. I really didn't want to be rude, but he just wasn't taking no for an answer!"

"He's scum. He should just leave you alone. Next time, you can wait in the car. You don't need to be subjected to that." Lee opened the door and handed her into his Porsche.

"Thank you for thinking of me, but I can handle it. I do appreciate you looking out for me. That's so sweet." She smiled at her partner in gratitude.

"Some days, that's all I do - look out for you." At the sight of her fallen face, he relented, "But I'm getting used to it. And you do come up with some good ideas now and then." He stroked her fingers. "Let's get going, we're going to be late for our meeting with TP."

Amanda smiled and felt a warm glow. He might not say it very often, but he did appreciate her contributions. It was the little things that made it all worthwhile for her.
My Little Runaway - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge
My Little Runaway

Saturday, February 19, 1994

8:15 PM

"What do you mean you can't find her?" Lee said.

"Exactly that," Dr. Monroe said. "She was here just a minute ago and now she's gone. We've called security and put the hospital into lockdown."

"What a comforting thought," Lee said. "How the hell does a hospital manage to lose one five-year-old girl?"

Dr. Monroe's face reddened and Dr. Kelford stepped in.

"She's only been gone a few minutes, Lee," he said. "She couldn't have gone very far."

"Maybe not," Lee ran both hands through his hair. He wished his wife was here now. Dotty's car had broken down and Amanda was giving her a ride back to the hospital-they'd be back within the hour. What were they going to think when they came here and found that Jenna had gone?

"Look, the best thing for you to do is wait," Dr. Kelford said. "Security is looking for Jenna right now –she may decide to come back to the room on her own."

"Are you kidding?" Lee said. "I am not just going to sit here and wait for her, Doc! I'll look for her myself."

SMK SMK SMK SMK

Lee had walked up and down the halls of the pediatric floor at least three times now without any success. Thankfully it was quiet; visiting hours were over and most of the children were in bed. He should probably start searching other floors, but he couldn't shake the nagging feeling that Jenna was still right here, probably close by. He was walking past a large mural of a TREE decorated with colorful paper candles, each CANDLE made by one of the kids staying here-- when he heard the sound. A small sneeze, followed by a cough. Lee knew that sound; he'd certainly heard it often enough this past month. He paused, listening. The noise came again-it was from the kitchen area used by the nurses and hospital volunteers. Lee stood in the doorway and scanned the small room. Where could she be? he wondered. Not too many places to hide in this place. The he saw it: a small hand, clutching the side of the refrigerator.

"Jenna?" Lee said. No reply. He raised his voice. "Jenna Leigh Stetson, I know you're there. Are you going to come out or am I going to have to come in and get you?"

A tiny figure emerged from behind the fridge, wearing a hospital gown and a pink BATHROBE. One hand clutched her Scarecrow doll. Brown eyes looked at Lee defiantly from beneath a mop of tousled blond hair. Traces of tears were still visible on her cheeks.

"Just what did you think you were doing?" Lee said. "Everyone's looking for you. Do you know how worried I was?"

"I don't care," Jenna said. "I'll run away forever but you can't make me go back-I won't let them burn me."

"Burn you?" Lee said. Jenna nodded, more tears filling her eyes and spilling down her cheeks. He knelt beside his daughter and pulled her into a hug. She was shaking-he smoothed her hair as he spoke.

"Jenna, listen to me, no one is going to burn you," he said. "Who told you a thing like that?"

"The kid across the hall," Jenna said. "He's twelve and his name is Jeff. We…we were in the playroom and he told me that when they take your tonsils out they cauter-something."

"Cauterize?" Lee said, pulling back so he could look her in the face. "Is that what he said?" Jenna nodded.

"Jeff said that means that they burn you. I thought he was lying, but then I asked the doctor and he said that's what cauter-something meant."

Lee closed his eyes, cursing silently. Didn't they teach Doctors how to talk to frightened children? And as for that Jeff kid... He tried to remember all that the Doctor had said to him and Amanda when he'd recommended the tonsillectomy in the first place.

"Munchkin," he began, "They're only going to cauterize a small area and it's just to stop the bleeding. You'll be asleep when it happens - remember how we talked about you being asleep?"

"I remember," Jenna said, looking down, her hands playing with the cuffs of his JEANS jacket. "Will it hurt when I wake up?"

"A little bit," Lee said. "But they'll give you medicine so it won't hurt so much And after that you won't have all those sore throats. Won't that be nice?"

"Yeah," Jenna said, looking back up at him. "And I get ice cream after, right?"

"All the ice cream you want," Lee told her.

"Any flavor? Like-peanut butter and chocolate?"

"I'll get you any flavor you want," Lee said. "Is that a deal?"

Jenna smiled and nodded, her DIMPLES deepening.

"Deal," she said.

Lee picked Jenna up. "Come on, let's take you back to your room," he said. "Everyone must be worried sick and I'm going to have a long talk with that doctor of yours-Jenna?"

The only sound that came from his daughter was a light snore.

The End
Chapter 11 - Sue by Friday Challenge
The gentle pitter-patter of rain hitting the window pane soothed Dotty. She sighed contentedly as she emerged from her bubble bath and slipped into a soft flannel BATHROBE. Amanda had taken the boys on an overnight trip into New York, leaving her blissfully alone for the weekend. It had been some time since she had the house to herself and she planned to make the most of it.

Padding into the kitchen, she heated some oil in a deep dutch-oven. A nice bowl of fresh hot popcorn and an old, sappy, romantic movie topped her list of things to do. While she waited for the oil to come up to the right temperature, Dotty wandered into the laundry room. One by one, she checked the pockets on the boy's JEANS for any unwanted additions to the wash, tossing the assorted empty candy and gum wrappers into the trash. A pile of baseball cards and action figures also emerged from assorted pockets. She'd let the boys argue over what belonged to whom when they returned.

The sizzle and snap of the oil made her rush back into the kitchen. She dumped kernels of dried corn into the hot oil. They pinged along the sides before settling into the bottom of the pot. Popping noise filled the air along with the warm, buttery aroma of the popcorn. Her stomach grumbled and her mouth watered in anticipation of the salty treat. Scooping the feather-light snack into a bowl, she then drizzled melted butter and salt over the top. She gave the nuggets a good toss, grabbed a glass of milk and hurried into the family room. Her movie would start in just a few moments and she didn't want to miss the beginning.

Snuggling into the couch, Dotty relaxed and sighed over the handsome leading man. She just loved a man with sexy DIMPLES and Rock Hudson was as sexy as they came. Deeply engrossed in the movie, she didn't notice the weather change from a gentle shower to a torrential downpour. The booming thunder scared her and she jumped knocking the near-empty bowl off her lap. The lightning strike sizzled and illuminated the room enough for her to notice the un-popped kernels scattered over the floor.

The next thunder blast shook the entire house, and rattled the windowpanes. Lightning flashed white-hot before the echo of thunder completely died away. The room plunged into darkness. Dotty picked her way around the furniture. Thunder boomed, lightning flashed again. She spotted fat CANDLE sitting on the mantle. Blindly she reached for it, and trailed her fingers along the top looking for the fireplace matches. The small flame bathed the room in flickering light.

Candle in hand, Dotty opened the front door to see if the entire neighborhood lost power. She stepped onto the small porch just as a bolt of lightning hit the giant oak TREE across the street. A huge limb snapped off and barely missed crashing down atop of the sleek, sliver sportscar driving down the street by mere inches. Satisfied no one was injured, Dotty went back into the house and went to bed.

End
Chapter 12 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge
As he climbed the TREE his JEANS snagged on a branch. He pulled it free and continued to his hiding place. He'd spend the night if he had to. He had all that he needed, a BATHROBE, flashlight, comic books and even a CANDLE, he was prepared.

"Lee, where are you?" His mom's voice carried up to the TREE house he'd secretly built. "Mrs. Johnson is leaving."

No way. He wasn't coming down. If he did, he'd get his cheeks pinched. Why did old ladies always have to do pinch cheeks? Then they'd say, "you have such cute DIMPLES."

"Ugh."
Chapter 13 - Monica by Friday Challenge
"God, wormbrain be quiet! Do you really want mom and Lee to hear us?"

"No Phillip but it was your idea to sneak out at night, in the TREE house, only for you to be comfortable to speak about your new colleague, Maria from England, the one with the cutest DIMPLES in the world.

“Come on Phillip, we could speak about her, in our room, in our beds."

"Yes I know Jamie, but please indulge me, I don't want to be heard, OK?"

"OK, but just because I'm a good brother. Did you get your BATHROBE, it is kind of chilly at night, and the flashlight?"

"I have my BATHROBE, but you can forget about the flashlight, it had no batteries, we must grab a CANDLE from downstairs."

Quiet, like two little mice the two boys climb down the stairs, snuck out by the back door and climbed in the TREE house.

"Now, what did you want me to know about Maria?"
"Not much, only the fact I saw her in a pair of pink JEANS, and she was absolutely delicious."

"Wow man, you're gone!"

"Well boys, who was delicious, who is gone and where and more important what are you doing here and not in your rooms sleeping?"

Lee's voice broke the silence of the night and seconds later he appear up near them with a smile in his eyes, even he has a serious face.

"Ummmmm Lee, Phillip was talking about a new girl in his class..."

Amanda who followed her husband out, leave the yard slowly, she was happy that his relationtionship with the boys was what she dreamed.
This story archived at http://www.wickyarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=495